Sign in to follow this  
cilin

Problem With W 7 Ultimate 64 Bits

Hey i need help, i got a new laptop core i3 6gb ram Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits No video card (integrated), when I play, sometimes my screen gets frozen and stays frozen for like 30 seconds and appears the "login screen", I cant tell if its this client or Hb nemesis in general because I didn't play earlier versions on this laptop, but this keeps happening every 1-5 minutes. I tryed running it in compatibility mode (Xp sp3) but still have the same problem. I can play any other game/hb with no problems.

Any Idea?

thanks

I had something similar happen to me on windows xp64, except I would freeze between 3-12 seconds and then all the animations would catch up and players would teleport around or off screen. Sometimes it happened exactly like you said, although it wasn't anywhere near as long as 30 seconds.

I can't really think of a reason WHY this would happen exactly, but my guess would be something to do with how Helbreath is using memory.

Only other thing I could really think of is tinkering with settings like core affinity and graphical settings [although these don't seem like the culprit at all].

Yeah, I had something like that happen as well. Basically, it lagged to shit since it was displaying every single animation and there was too much happening at once. Say if there was a summon event and there was a wyvern summoned, if you examined it frame by frame, you would have seen every single bit of damage above its head. Whatever the issue is, you can try disabling vsync through the integrated chipset and seeing what that does.

For an integrated chipset, try this: Start ? Control Panel ? Personalization ? Display Settings ? Advanced Settings ? Intel? Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (or whatever chipset it is) tab ? Graphics Properties... ? 3D Settings. Then turn Asynchronous Flip to on, apply, and give it a try.

Edited by TheGambler

Hey i need help, i got a new laptop core i3 6gb ram Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits No video card (integrated), when I play, sometimes my screen gets frozen and stays frozen for like 30 seconds and appears the "login screen", I cant tell if its this client or Hb nemesis in general because I didn't play earlier versions on this laptop, but this keeps happening every 1-5 minutes. I tryed running it in compatibility mode (Xp sp3) but still have the same problem. I can play any other game/hb with no problems.

Any Idea?

thanks

i had the same problem on my laptop.. only in hb. but i have windows vista.

it was caused by overheating..

Memory intensive graphical games (such as helbreath, world of warcraft and others) are not suposed to be played on laptops in first place.

But vsync could actually help, althought nemesis forces this off by default, but the OS still has final decision on using it or not.

You should purchase a desktop with more graphical and calcultion power where components are less compact and heat can be released much easier.

My laptop doesn't overheat, This doesn't happen when I have too many mobs on my screen, happens everytime at everywhere. I play games with much more graphic/processing requiremnts and there is no problem.

Ill see what i can do in graphics configs

VSync is disabled on client side.

Only way Vsync can be bothering, is if Its setted to "forced on" (should not be on)

Memory intensive graphical games (such as helbreath, world of warcraft and others) are not suposed to be played on laptops in first place.

But vsync could actually help, althought nemesis forces this off by default, but the OS still has final decision on using it or not.

You should purchase a desktop with more graphical and calcultion power where components are less compact and heat can be released much easier.

LOL.. That's totally not true. You certainly can play games on laptops..

And please, do not compare Helbreath and World of Warcraft together. They are completely different. Let's take a look at Helbreath's PC requirements:

Pentium II 400 or higher

128MB RAM

8MB Video Card

Direct X 7.0 or higher

Windows Operating System

600 MB Hard Drive Space

As you can see, his PC is perfectly capable of running Helbreath lol.

What about World of Warcraft?

- Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2

- 2 GB RAM

- 256 MB NVIDIA? GeForce? 8600 or ATI Radeon? HD 2600 or better

- Multi-button mouse with scroll-wheel

The ability to play games such as that really depends on how good of a graphics card you have. He certainly would not be able to play with only an Integrated graphics chip.

but in my desktop 2gb ram dual core 2.8 integrated graphics I can play wonderfully ... its just I wanted to play on my laptop because the screen is much better...

Let put my notebook experience here...

I got 2 laptops:

first one is a hp pavilion dv 5000 ( old) It has a x64 processor 1,84ghz / 2gb ram 667 / ati xpress 200m radeon integrated - it is running windows 7 ultimate x86 on classic mode

It runs ok... low fps (70 - 200), but runs ok. no freezes .. no bugs on the screen ... nothing... it juss run ok...

The second one is a hp pavilion dv 4000 ( new) with core I5 / 4gb 800 / intel integrated 1gb ... running win 7 ultimate x64.

here comes the problens!... the game run ... but when i click in the client to run the game ... the screen starts to blink on the top ... and wont stop anymore .... i can logon .. play the game .. with no problens by freezing .. fps in about 500 to 700... but the screen keep this bug on the top ( its like a frame .. u can see screen blinking)...

What i can say is... Its not a healbreath client problem ... cause I played the new client on both laptops ..

So .. in my opinion cilin .. your note has some memory transference issue... Idk what brand it is... and how u got it... but I would check if the hardware u have is original and capable to run prograns with intense memory usage ...

Like fullhd movies (1080p) without any freeze... stuff like that ...

I hope that this info can help in something ...

bye

PS: btw the helbreath config we had 10 years ago .. is not the same anymore JMH .. game has being improved and edited with new things and new systens... so .. white can be right about it... dont think juss because the game has a old graphical view thats gona be run superhyper fast in the systens we got now days... but but but .. it should not freeze!! =D

Edited by MEskaly