Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Nemesis Temporarly Offline [ONLINE AGAIN]

Nemesis is temporarly offline because there is a bug that reapeatedly keeps killing servers somehow.

When I ask players for info about their last actions in the crashed game server, they don't reply or don't even speak english, or provide info from too long ago (days, weeks,...)

I have no idea how long this will or can take, We will only open nemesis again if the bug is resolved, or roll-back to Friday June 17th before the update.

Choice is yours, co?perate or rollback...

I dont understand why these peopl are that ignorant. If you complain about the game crash then help the GM to fix iit. WTF you are ruining it for everyone...

btw Thank you so much White for the recovery so far. I truly appreciated!

The only thing I remember doing yesterday when ML crushed is finishing a quest and recalling...lol. But did that like 10 times, on the 11th time I went ch, took a new quest, went lml, try to enter ML and my char got stuck.. Thats all the info I can give.

I dont understand why these peopl are that ignorant. If you complain about the game crash then help the GM to fix iit. WTF you are ruining it for everyone...

btw Thank you so much White for the recovery so far. I truly appreciated

Well, maybe people dont remembe their last action because they weren't really giving it much importance as they didnt expected a map to crash...

Or maybe that person can't talk english and therefore can't explain it...

Or maybe the person that remember simply isn't online..

Edited by Svafnir

White would help to checxk the chat log and see who complained about garden being down? check Trashys log cause i was in town when they were screaming that. then check those players logs?

char: DarkAres, logged at IB. lvling IGs before i logged. tried to logged in like an hour later but sever already crashed. if this helps.

IB chrashed when i was in beholder pit majing, finished quest killed some more. I lagged and d/ced, there was a mass lagg threw server more people dc/ed over several maps. When tryed to enter char was bugged.

Was using the quest menu: ctrl. on char: onairam

The problem has been fully resolved because of full disassembling of the code and testing over and over and over and over without any players assisting out of free will.