Sign in to follow this  
colgateJR

What's Your Thoughts On M.shield Wands?

It's the most common "rare" item according to the rarity chart, and basically every mage has one. I think they should be warrior only or only effective in PvM (I like this one better).

In PvP they make killing mages almost impossible. If a warrior gets PFA, mage can blizz down. If a mage gets paralyzed, they just throw on m.shield and take almost no damage. Being paralyzed vs warriors should have more effect I think.

It's the most common "rare" item according to the rarity chart, and basically every mage has one. I think they should be warrior only or only effective in PvM (I like this one better).

In PvP they make killing mages almost impossible. If a warrior gets PFA, mage can blizz down. If a mage gets paralyzed, they just throw on m.shield and take almost no damage. Being paralyzed vs warriors should have more effect I think.

it wont happened. But if they reduce PA then MA would be reduced too. you just need to be evasive from the pfas thats more of a skill related topic

it wont happened. But if they reduce PA then MA would be reduced too. you just need to be evasive from the pfas thats more of a skill related topic

The PFA was an example of something a mage can do to help kill warriors, just like warrior can Paralyze mage to kill them. I'm not saying there are problems with being PFA.

Never ending discussion.

I think m.shield wand is a mage item, it is a wand and should recuire high int or magic or both. And on the other hand shields are for warriors and should be available for high str only ofcourse lighter shields could be used with lower str.

This could also bring some new builds, it would maybe courage for people to play battlemages and support chars making pvp and hunting much more fun!

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

M shields was 30% pa, now its 15%.

so, its not like it absorbs all the damage, if you was going to hit -100, with mshield you would hit -85.

Wars can hit effectively while they are pfmed, mages cant hit nicely while wearing mshield.

What you are probably complaining about, is the pa shields, but now you can strip those with axes

MagicJoker you are a GM, I know this was started about something else but is it possible for you to please check my ticket and help me out?