Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Can't Login From A Vista Laptop

anyone know why I can't login on my windows Vista laptop?

Seems that everytime i try to login as i type the third letter of the account name Helbreath just freezes. The laptop was reprogramed in china cause my mom wanted a chinese computer. The laptop its self was purchased here in United States. anyone know whats up?

anyone know why I can't login on my windows Vista laptop?

Seems that everytime i try to login as i type the third letter of the account name Helbreath just freezes. The laptop was reprogramed in china cause my mom wanted a chinese computer. The laptop its self was purchased here in United States. anyone know whats up?

Third letter of *any* account name? Or anytime you press that specific letter?

You sure Helbreath is freezing and your laptop isn't doing something special in the background when you press that letter?

maybe its trying to type chinese? yeah its any acc or any letter...it seemes as if i just type anytrhing itll freeze on the third letter...strangest thing

maybe its trying to type chinese? yeah its any acc or any letter...it seemes as if i just type anytrhing itll freeze on the third letter...strangest thing

Yeah, probably trying to type Chinese. I know viet typing software will sometimes turn 2-normal keypress into 1 viet character. Probably 3rd keypress is when it converts to Chinese char and HB can't handle it.

Restart in safemode or something to make sure any Chinese progs aren't running.

no not yet farjat would be great if i get more assistance

problem is none of us got Vista. It sucks. Also none of us have chinese settings.

I need to know:

i know its Windows Vista

the native language of the sistem is chinese?

is your keyboard chinese?

As a first feeling i can tell u do this step by step

Add english language and keyboard to your Vista (control panel, regional settings)

make sure u get the language bar on desktop.

Open Helbreath

Alt+Tab to desktop and set language to english.

go back HB and try login.

ive done that and it didnt work. i gave up on trying because my girlfriend was trying to make my happy by playing with me to spens time with me cause im injured right now. but i know all this work would be a waste now haha sorry guys and thank you very much guys.

ok i need to get this fixed because i need to use it can someone help please?

so i think the problem is that i cant turn off the language typer when i enter the account name

haha fixed it!

How did you fix it? So we know what to do if someone has this problem in the future.

ive done that and it didnt work. i gave up on trying because my girlfriend was trying to make my happy by playing with me to spens time with me cause im injured right now. but i know all this work would be a waste now haha sorry guys and thank you very much guys.

In Spanish, "Pollerudos" means something like "a men which is managed by his woman"

U clearly qualify to be a Pollerudos GuildMember!

hahaah how? she was trying to please me by giving in her time to play with me. I refuse to be called that!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Jing - i simply just deleted the Chinese typing program since It was interfering with the log-in for some reason. Since im a compete noob when it comes to computers so I just used my best judgement and uninstalled the software lol

Edited by Vintage

@Jing - i simply just deleted the Chinese typing program since It was interfering with the log-in for some reason. Since im a compete noob when it comes to computers so I just used my best judgement and uninstalled the software lol

Aha, of course!