Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Good Idea

Nemesis Rule #3: Lexicon: We will not accept nor tolerate the use of any racist language or any form of discrimination or sexual harassment. If we find out that you are guilty of any of these actions, you will be liable to severe penalties, capable of reaching the termination of your account permanently in the game as well as in the forum.

Nemesis Rule #12: Spamming and/or Flooding: Spamming and/or Flooding, either in general chat, allied chat, or whisper is not appreciated, and will result in a mute of your character for a time determined by the GameMaster. Remember that logging into another account to continue the argument, spam, etc. will result in the GM raising your mute time, and could result in further penalties. Respect the GM?s decisions, and if you disagree or think he is abusing his power, send a ticket in the way explained in the NOTE of Rule 6 (Respect the staff).

Nemesis Rule #13: Insults: Insults made in white chat in public places, in general chat or allied chats will be penalized with a mute, provided they are not accompanied by other misconduct that makes the action worse (racism, abuse, disrespect to a GM, etc.). If the insults are repeated by the player, the GM could BAN the account for as long as the GM considers appropriate. If you have a problem with another character, use whisper to talk to them and don?t involve the rest of the players in the game.

You break 3 rules... + on top of that you make this stupid topic + you've been banned TWICE BEFORE for breaking the SAME RULES.

Ban reasons:

Ban 26 Aug 2010 22:15 2 Sep 2010 Juli[GM] Insultin and sayin sht from other ppls MOMs, and cut out the insults, warned several times!

Ban 21 Aug 2009 22:56 29 Aug 2009 Squall[GM] Taco stuff again southamericans in general chat...

So yes, your ban is worth 1 month without any doubt.

You can't keep your mouth shut and act appropriately, so you're being punished.

Third time and you still didn't learn anything, I should lengthen to even permanently ban you for being ignorant and stupid aswell as making insults to the global nemesis server environement, so better keep that bug mouth shut for a month now and think about what you did !

Nemesis Rule #3: Lexicon: We will not accept nor tolerate the use of any racist language or any form of discrimination or sexual harassment. If we find out that you are guilty of any of these actions, you will be liable to severe penalties, capable of reaching the termination of your account permanently in the game as well as in the forum.

Nemesis Rule #12: Spamming and/or Flooding: Spamming and/or Flooding, either in general chat, allied chat, or whisper is not appreciated, and will result in a mute of your character for a time determined by the GameMaster. Remember that logging into another account to continue the argument, spam, etc. will result in the GM raising your mute time, and could result in further penalties. Respect the GM’s decisions, and if you disagree or think he is abusing his power, send a ticket in the way explained in the NOTE of Rule 6 (Respect the staff).

Nemesis Rule #13: Insults: Insults made in white chat in public places, in general chat or allied chats will be penalized with a mute, provided they are not accompanied by other misconduct that makes the action worse (racism, abuse, disrespect to a GM, etc.). If the insults are repeated by the player, the GM could BAN the account for as long as the GM considers appropriate. If you have a problem with another character, use whisper to talk to them and don’t involve the rest of the players in the game.

You break 3 rules... + on top of that you make this stupid topic + you've been banned TWICE BEFORE for breaking the SAME RULES.

Ban reasons:

Ban 26 Aug 2010 22:15 2 Sep 2010 Juli[GM] Insultin and sayin sht from other ppls MOMs, and cut out the insults, warned several times!

Ban 21 Aug 2009 22:56 29 Aug 2009 Squall[GM] Taco stuff again southamericans in general chat...

So yes, your ban is worth 1 month without any doubt.

You can't keep your mouth shut and act appropriately, so you're being punished.

Third time and you still didn't learn anything, I should lengthen to even permanently ban you for being ignorant and stupid aswell as making insults to the global nemesis server environement, so better keep that bug mouth shut for a month now and think about what you did !

boo, anything from juli should be negated forever. That sack of shit was the most corrupt loser ever. And Squall was on with his friends when he banned me for saying "want a taco" never said 1 thing about south americans. out of all the things i've ever said, the stupidest things get picked for me to get banned for. Helbreath kindergarten.... Banning active players for saying something that i bet gets said EVERYDAY is stupid, bottom line that for ya...

Edit: Power trip bans are funny :D

Edited by foefoe

i think its a good idea to ban active players who say rape (only if there american ofc)

Instead of making bullshit posts like this and getting 999 hits on it, why don't you make something a little revolutionary? Like, make vit how it used to be in Nem 1, make mages a little less OVERPOWERING, suggest summon events, suggest EK > Majestic trade, suggest droprate change I DONT KNOW maybe something a little more useful instead of dicking around and making a stupid *censored* post like this :angry:

Use your reputation to actually CHANGE something, stop being so immature.

i think its a good idea to ban active players who say rape (only if there american ofc)

Instead of making bullshit posts like this and getting 999 hits on it, why don't you make something a little revolutionary? Like, make vit how it used to be in Nem 1, make mages a little less OVERPOWERING, suggest summon events, suggest EK > Majestic trade, suggest droprate change I DONT KNOW maybe something a little more useful instead of dicking around and making a stupid *censored* post like this :angry:

Use your reputation to actually CHANGE something, stop being so immature.

My reputation? :D

Why only american players? Dont like the americans?

Why only american players? Dont like the americans?

i think he's american, he did that cause he was banned in the past.