Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Summon Event !

Summon Event, alot of monsters (no dummies) !

Elvine: 12:00 (12 AM)* - In Front of Warehouse

Aresden: 13:00 (1 PM)* - In Front of Shop

PvP strictly forbidden ! (7 days ban is penalty !)

*All times are SERVER TIMES

The summon event Ended.

Elvine was able to kill ALL 51 waves successfully !! (includes Black Dragon & Abaddon ! - BlooR won Necklace of Medusa in FG.)

Aresden was able to kill 49 waves, their 50th wave, Black Dragon, is still ongoing, if they manage to kill it by the time I return to the game, I'll make them an Abaddon same way as I did for Elvine. (If aresden succeeds, I will also handle drop and FG. -> in elvine a thief took just a simple xstone, but he got punished with 1 month ban for being a thief while I clearly anounced not to. - also, FG is VERY STRICT and I take no discusions, some elvines can confirm that.)

SS's comming tommorrow !

White ... shit happnes on ares side... elvs came to raid us .. as soon as u leave....

read ss section plz...

thats not fair ... and now they are like .. we are the best ... raid while in event and no ban or punishment for us...

I was in the first momment since event start with elv killing first mobs for an hour and half ... after that ares started the event also... u leave they came right away to raid us in bd

we respect your rules .... they could kill and share drops...

they dont respect us... and they jump on the bd drop also....

Seriously, I never complain about nothing .. lvl warn is 0% .. aways trying to be as fair as possible...

but what did happens today starts to be really annoying .. the game isint easy to play .. and ppl shit on you everytime...

shame on u players that ruin our event

Edited by MEskaly