Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Remove Dk Set

yea, but besides that which i also think is retarded, dk set also contributes to making pa shields stronger with their natural pa

its *censored*ing fruity, and with barracks 180 is just impossible to get fh as a warrior, too high dr/pa, not to mention 10k endu, and that it makes completely uselses any dr/pa armor under 42, and ruins manu since its useless except for bbh's.

At least remove em in test server so that ppl can test it, it really balances mage vs war...

and PLEASE avoid answers in this topic like "its not original", "get more ppl to kill players", or some crap like that, just be honest, dk set is retarded.

So someone who constantly complains about wars being out gunned wants wars to be even weaker? Sure its hard to kill someone with dk+def items, but imagine your someone who doesn't have good mr/ma/hp items. your supposed to just run around in the lowest defense armor possible with little or no stats and compete with people who have mass stuff. I know DK is annoying sometimes but i think even less new ppl wil play if they can't have some kind of protection from the mass of items the rest of us already have.

Disagree. They will be weaker maybe, but they will have more chances than they do now, at least all mages will have strippable stuff, wars without damage have no chance again dk mages, they dont hit shit.

And war vs war its always based on items, and i also think it would benefit em since a war with no damage items hits literally 10's on dk wars, at least no1 will have dk sets, and they will be able to do some more damage.

Funny you never brought this up before you had gbh. :rolleyes:

Recall was already changed to 10 sec delay, eks are easy enough to get. Changing the server to not include dk is a huge step imo, and kinda makes eks too easy for nemesis. Also i think this will decrease the amount of mages in the server as they will be the tgt and easily stripped. I'm up for dk or no dk really, but not sure its the best for the integrity of the server

b.s, i have always said it should be removed, and dk set basically kills any build that doesnt have strip.

and practically whole server is mages, im the only war ever fighting in elv, and the only ares war i see are those itenz buyers chars.

edit: and i bet that the true mages will remain, nowadays most ppl plays mages cuz its a joke, thats why most of em only know to blizz

Edited by Exec

There are ideas to reduce DR & PA of DK set aswell as endurance. Then unlocking the upgrade ability (mstone needed ofc) and lowering Knight manu'ing to around 70~80% and introducing DK as manu'able at 90~100% where manu'ed DK 200% completion +1 would be slightly more powerfull then the current DK sets. Along with that would come safe upgrading to +3 for weapons, statted BBH's, a new Axe, DK Hammer, DK Axe, new hero pieces (Dark & Godly) which would be better then the DK set, yet manu'ed DK would be better then this new hero but have no addtional bonuses, so where you lose DR/PA for the hero, you gain unique bonuses. Along with new status effects, Guild Houses, Automated PvP Tournaments, a new skill (yet to be revealed - no it's not taming), new alchemy potions, new stats and upgrading to +20 or even higher for angels and much other updates.

For alot sounds "fruity", yet this are only ideas, a very good balance between all must be found to ensure balance is restored and remained between each armor piece and each fighting class.

isn't my reply enough?

I am GM...

I am Admin...

as I said before, we won't remove DK set, but maybe (not sure yet) reconsider it.

*CLOSED*