Sign in to follow this  
IcyMage

Quest Upgrade :)

Hello

Though about a great idea for server :).

A new " Quest System" i got bunch of ideas someof them are good

New Quests

New Prize except gold and exp

You can Choose ur Prize

Multi NpC that u can choose quest from.

Quest for noobs.

STUFF to do with Contri except upgrade and taking hero set . :)

my first idea was to take quest from diffrent npc not only the City Hall Officer.

lets say i can take a quest from Shop Keeper Or wh InnKeeper.

2nd was that the quest will be diffrent lets say i m taking quest from an NPC and instead the normals quest to kill a 50 werewolfs he will give me something else like....

gathering 10 Werewolf Leathers or gathering 10 Orc Theeth and bunch of staff like that

mmm the quest will be like a story u finish one u get another thats continue the old quest.. and at the end of this quests at the final task ull get something pro instead of gold and exp something like xstone zem mstone...

Example:

I ask The Shop Keeper For a Quest and he tell me he need bunch of werewolf items to create some powerfull pot to sell in shop ... " I need 5 WereWolf Leather 7 WereWolf Heart and 3 werewolf theeth. and at the finish of quest ull get mmm 4 supe hp pots including contri and maybe some gold idk :P

i can think of tons of quest... thats just an example. :)

Another example : Perry Asking for Help Her Housband is dieng and he Need Another Heart to live :P " Please Help My Housband and Gather me 8 diffrend heart WW/CYC/Troll/HH/ and so and so...

prize will be 2 lotto prize ticket........

3rd Example of continue Quest : ( thats will be hard cuz at continue quest u start from some lvl and as u lvl the quest fit ur lvl ... but all max already soo ill try out something :P )

Wh Keeper Got stoled.... He need ur help " plz help i got robbed some1 stole my items.... and i need to get them back fast.... at first quest he ask u to find him alchemy shits like orc theeth and shits.... after u complete it u ll gain quest and gold and another quest to get him potion that he lost... SPGP DEMon potions and shits after u complete it he will ask u to complete finalll task to help him find the Flambrages that he lost and after u ll complete it u will be able to choose between xstone mstone o Zem :)

though also about another stuff to do with contri like a contri shop that u can shop potions as invi pots and spgps and even zems :o PRO IDEA << :P fixing all set for contri instead of money :P idk just throwing some ideas

mmm i just suggest an idea i dont realy want the quest will be like this :P just think about it :D could be nice and recuit more community... it will help the PVE ppls that dont like to pvp :P

Sorry for The Bad English :) im nab

IcyMage, your idea is AWESOME, but unfortunatly for you, it was already thought of, by me ^_^ long ago when nemesis released party quests we scheduled additional quest systems/types such as chaining quests (one quest must be done before you can take the next) and scavenger-like quests (gather items instead of killing mobs).

The idea to put stories behind them is terrific, I really like to get stories behind certain things rather then boringly pick a quest from a list, complete it, go again, and again, and again, and again, again, again, again, ... its boring, no story, no fun.

And as you mention, PvE'ers will be attracted by this kind of updates, that's why we attemp to mix things and bring different aspects to helbreath that require more PvE grinding then just PvP grinding.

The other idea of a contribution shop is something attractive too, I already see a nice possibility or functionality for this store system (based on ideas that are currently scheduled but not in public yet).

Feel free to invent me some unique items and a nice shop list for this store, it must be attractive to purchase, but it musn't put other skills (such as alchemy) to the background.

You seem to be decently in creating stories for quests, I'd like you to invent me some stories or story-ideas to put into nemesis, i'm very sure i'll already use some of this story-ideas you posted in this new quest system.

wow thx white :P i though this idea when i played celestial :P but i never suggest it to server... i will think about more items to the contri shop and its not so hard to think about stories :P i m pretty sure the gms stuff can make new npc to server :) ill think of tons of idea no worries :) :P i ll write all down ill be in touch :)

javii i think its 2 much to give a nab 80% manuel in some skill he should train it like all of us...

and the dm1 and ogre ring could be nice :)

en espa?ol pls, tiene pinta de ser buena idea :)

como resumen, nuevas quest en distintos NPC como perry o el del shop del wh y que den aparte de contribucion otro tipo de items , y elegibles , tales como zem, m stone, x stone, ms10, roop etc... cosas asi, no tan codiciosas.... es en general

ejemplos que daba tipo ... onda traer 10 corazones de ww o nails etc..!