Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Editing Sound Packs Ruins The Game!

Well clearly having edited sound packs ruins the game.... seems nowadays that everyone has edited sound packs so they hear nothing but feet.... it make it IMPOSSIBLE to sneak up on them.

i am so tired of walking into a pit... not even being close to the person.... and them instantly knowing somone is there. Its almost like haveing a beholder neck

Is there a way we can make it so that NOONE can edit there sound packs?

Edited by Stang

yeah we can, we'll embed sounds into nemesis client as we did with other pak files.

We'll add running & walking sound to the client.

yeah we can, we'll embed sounds into nemesis client as we did with other pak files.

+1.. can't wait for it to take place..

+1

+1

many times ive taken 1 step into the screen of my target and they detect me at once... 1 step. Ive gotten used to being in the margin of the screen of my target when i raid, pray that they are listening to music lol.

when u say "well add running and walking" making me think we arent on same page.

there not editing the way running and walkking sound (or maybe they are as well) but just making it so nothing else make a sound, so only thing they can hear are feet