Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Recall Scroll

lamest sh1t ever, i mean fine if u dont want to delete it because "pure wars" dont have recall spell, but put it a higher damage delay time, like 30 secs, once we finally got damage delay on recall (which is pro), now we got ppl running till they can use scroll, same shit diff name

Edited by Exec

i know it does, but it doesnt make sense its the same as spell, since u need to stop and cast for the spell, but with the scroll u can just run 10 secs and recall... thats why im saying it shuld be longer

and how does 1 pot affect the result if they just run and disappear

i think its fine how it is... only noobs need recal scrolls... so let them use it.

actually its quite the opposite, new players dont use em, the ummm "active" players do..

how about a system like this:

Recall spell: 10 seconds delay (as-is)

Recall Scroll: 10 seconds delay (as-is) + 3~5 seconds no-movement to cast it? -> atleast you don't need the INT to cast the spell, the least you could do is stand still & cast it by reading the scroll.

Recall Scroll: 10 seconds delay (as-is) + 3~5 seconds no-movement to cast it? -> atleast you don't need the INT to cast the spell, the least you could do is stand still & cast it by reading the scroll.

Now there is delay on recall, recall scroll should be:

A- Have 20 seconds of no damage

B- 10 seconds of no damage and you must stand to use it for few seconds, like fishing on yourself hehe (something like you have said)

Is not only because there is no delay on its use (i mean, there is no cast-delay) also because you can use it running (a big advantage) and nobody see the spell/cast so enemies dont know you are going to recall to try to avoid it...

Now there is delay on recall, recall scroll should be:

A- Have 20 seconds of no damage

B- 10 seconds of no damage and you must stand to use it for few seconds, like fishing on yourself hehe (something like you have said)

Is not only because there is no delay on its use (i mean, there is no cast-delay) also because you can use it running (a big advantage) and nobody see the spell/cast so enemies dont know you are going to recall to try to avoid it...

ye

Keep 10 seconds. When scroll is used your char automatically stops moving and stays still, 3 seconds later you are recalled with success if you dont get hit in that moment. If you get hit, you fail on recall and scroll is wasted.

Keep 10 seconds. When scroll is used your char automatically stops moving and stays still, 3 seconds later you are recalled with success if you dont get hit in that moment. If you get hit, you fail on recall and scroll is wasted.

Best one! Svafnir for president!

Recall Scroll is like any spell, whats wrong with that? dont make fruit this server please.... I love that scroll because some "pro " players just get sad when i use that cofcofcofcofExeccofcof

Scroll is not like any spell.

You can use scroll on the run, while you can't cast while running. If you use spell, you stand up and that takes 2 seconds with 100% magic, 3 seconds without it. So.. It should (and it will) have 3 seconds of standing still before you can recall.

Scroll is not like any spell.

You can use scroll on the run, while you can't cast while running. If you use spell, you stand up and that takes 2 seconds with 100% magic, 3 seconds without it. So.. It should (and it will) have 3 seconds of standing still before you can recall.

Yes but recall scroll take up a space in bag, since some players can keep in bag xilema weapond others keeps recall scroll.... so a space in bag is very useful....

In the test server we currently have:

- 20 seconds force disconnect

- 10 seconds recall spell and recall scroll

- 3 seconds no movements recall scroll

Feel free join in and actually TEST THIS.

If these things work out properly, it'll come to nemesis itself.