Sign in to follow this  
Boudica

Heldinian - Start Time

Hi GMs,

I suggest that Heldenian is set to different time zone every alternate week so it is fair for all player.

All time, asian player are unable to play Heldenian due to time set at 2.30 PM server time which

is around 3.30am asia time.

Please consider to change.

I played this server 2 years but never once had a chance to participate in heldenian :(

Please consider to make a change... THANKS!!!

Edited by Boudica

Hi GMs,

I suggest that Heldenian is set to different time zone every alternate week so it is fair for all player.

All time, asian player are unable to play Heldenian due to time set at 2.30 PM server time which

I played this server 2 years but never once had a chance to participate in heldenian :(

+1, they never can playing heldenian! :(

yup, can b 1 week at the normal time, and the week after asia time, so the koreans can fight with the asians from ares ...

:D and the no lifes like me can watch this and play it too ...

would b great ...

+1 for boudi!

:)

yup, can b 1 week at the normal time, and the week after asia time, so the koreans can fight with the asians from ares ...

:D and the no lifes like me can watch this and play it too ...

would b great ...

+1 for boudi!

:)

so the 20 elvine koreans can fight the 2 aresden asians =p

I've already mentioned and stressed it for several times even during the time Hunter[GM] is still around. And it's like 2years ago as well. And the reply I always receive is:

1) server will get a GM from asia.

2) 2 heldenian in a week.

3) we are looking at the matter.

I hope GM can really take this seriously as I believe Asian players are not in a small amount. And please do consider that there are players from Asia leave the server due to not able to participate in the Heldenian, AND ALSO main events are ALWAYS not in Asia timezone favor, and I mean - ALWAYS.

Please take this as an urgent note.

Thanks

Hi GMs,

+1

y really would play a saturday sade or helde,,, 2 hours berfore the server time... where I'm from i play this events at 4:30 PM...or ...5:30 PM... playing 2 hours before that would be 2:30 and 3:40...or playing later it's an option too...5 ,6 hours isnt too much, for me at least.... then time server sade and helde will be 7:30...8:30 and asia time in the morning... :P 9.30 AM

also considerer it plis :P!

saturdays make more since for held. then people who arent in the right time zone can at least stay up late and not have 2worry about getting up early for work the next day.

There are 3 plans for helds:

1. Switching times -> every week held is moved with 6h, this way every time some will play atleast 1 held every month.

2. Second Heldenian -> a second held would be added (probably in the middle of the week.

3. a combination of 1 and 2 !

But, before any of these can be done, we must fix the schedule issue that has been occuring. Once this is fixed, we can extend schedules and add new systems for them.

1. Switching times -> every week held is moved with 6h, this way every time some will play atleast 1 held every month.

2. Second Heldenian -> a second held would be added (probably in the middle of the week.

But, before any of these can be done, we must fix the schedule issue that has been occuring. Once this is fixed, we can extend schedules and add new systems for them.

sounds good 2 me

+1 :D

White! you're the Man. Awaiting your good news.

Thank you!