Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Suggestion For Event

I was thinking it might be fun to make a guildpvp event. It could be something like:

- 5 ppl from each guild, last man standing guild wins a boost of exp (maybe 10% or something like that, dunno) for 1 week.

This could be done as a onetime event or also be made a weekly event like held.

What u guys think?

come with suggestions

/Zoul

Zoul, i like your idea.

Currently we have a couple projects running to expand nemesis, whih includes a "tournament" event that would allow uw to set up such events.

Though your reward is a nice idea, I should look into implementing a guild-exp-boost as currently there is no such thing possible, but I like the idea of a single guild gaining exp as a reward !

Ya i think it would be a nice twist to it all, however i have one concern.

There are very strong guilds out there with the chance of winning this event every week/month, thus gaining even more of an advantage over smaller less equipped guilds.

If there was a way to balance it out so that all guilds have the same chance to win this it would be great. For example only use dk armor at the event or something like that.

Ppl may say that only dk armor benefits mages, but remember, when a mage with no mp set runs out of mana, thats pretty much it. It takes ages for a 200 mag mage to rgn full mp with not 1 single mp item.

amps and pfms allowed ofc.

Ya i think it would be a nice twist to it all, however i have one concern.

There are very strong guilds out there with the chance of winning this event every week/month, thus gaining even more of an advantage over smaller less equipped guilds.

If there was a way to balance it out so that all guilds have the same chance to win this it would be great. For example only use dk armor at the event or something like that.

Ppl may say that only dk armor benefits mages, but remember, when a mage with no mp set runs out of mana, thats pretty much it. It takes ages for a 200 mag mage to rgn full mp with not 1 single mp item.

amps and pfms allowed ofc.

The tournament system would be a fully automated event system making full usage of Virtual Maps.

As this is a fully automated event, a GM can adjust likely ANY settings.

At the point we have over 150 indevidual different settings that can be applied, going from forbidding every single spell up to magical/physical attacks, up to shugging pots/slates and using shields or activations.

We can't do thatone without Hunter[GM], and currently our famous and much loved Hunter[GM] is very very very sick :( my thoughts are with him and we all hope to see him again soon !

i think it would be great a 3 vs 3 players team fight. BUT without you choosing your team.. i mean, random teams!

so you can get to fight with someone you don't know.. someone of the other city, agains't your guildies, with somebody you don't like... who knows :P!

From my old thread @ http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28589

A 3 vs 3 tourament for both Elv town and Ares town. It can be a every 6months big event. (This can keep players in the game).

And to make it interesting, EK will be counted. And zem will drop if you get killed.

At least 1 Mage in the team, or 1 Warrior in the team (Hence there wont be 3 mage vs 3 warrior situation)

1 Captain and Vice Captain to be selected.

-Only 10teams are allowed to participate in a town.

-Every guild can only have maximum 2 teams to participate.

-Players who are guild-less are not able to participate.

-Each team must pay 20zems and 1Million Gold to GM as a fee to participate.

-Each match will only have 15minutes, and each team must eliminate every opponent. Failed to do so will have a "Crazy Time" where GM will summon 4 untouchable Demon (Edited demon) tgt-ing both of the team's captain (Vice captain will be tgt if team's captain died)

-Final match will have 30minutes time per match, and each team must eliminate every opponent. Failed to do so will have a "Crazy Time" where GM will summon 4 untouchable Demon tgt-ing both of the team's captain (Vice captain will be tgt if team's captain died)

-Champion for both town will fight for the glory, special colored cape, and Special colored Devastator.

-Best Killer (person who gets most EK in the tourament) will be rewarded as well.

-A column will be added in nemesis website to dedicate the champions along with Best Killer.

However, keeping in mind that rares will be flooding the server. All the prizes will be wipe before the next tourament. This way, rich wont get richer. (But I can't figure out how not to let players sell the prizes away)

Match Rules & Regulation:

No slates.

No create food.

No xelima activation.

Other than that, everything including ice activation, summon creature or ressu wand are ok.

No insult or badmouth during the tourament. Players found insult will get permanent ban.

We can't do thatone without Hunter[GM], and currently our famous and much loved Hunter[GM] is very very very sick :( my thoughts are with him and we all hope to see him again soon !

i think it would be great a 3 vs 3 players team fight. BUT without you choosing your team.. i mean, random teams!

so you can get to fight with someone you don't know.. someone of the other city, agains't your guildies, with somebody you don't like... who knows :P!

the Tournament system will even allow such things as this random team selection ;)

But the Tournament system is not even half way done and needs some more testing and considering about all different options.

No more in game can not in forum meh? If can not then nvm lo :(

btw, ur sharp flem hp77 with me already, will pass when i have access to HB.

can la... just curious if u still playing lol... ok see you soon.. im in game every night..

cyas