Sign in to follow this  
Qko

Calu, Jugatela Xd

Lo m?s feo es que mucha gente de los que he visto que piden reset son antiguos jugadores que se cansaron en su momento, hicieron plata y ahora quieren volver a jugar y magicamente con las "mismas condiciones" de los que hemos estado bastante tiempo en el server limando como locos.... eso si que para nada es justo ^_^

+1

If they at least bought itens with the money they got from selling their itens earlier on, they would be re-starting server with some itens, but they only think its acceptable earning money from a game, they dont realize that buying itens now would let them the same way as before, without more or less itens.

I seen a full hero char that belonged to oldies being sold recently, so you guys had atleast a full hero char with a good mr set to start with, now that you got nothing left to sell, having a reset wont make any difference to you

Lo m?s feo es que mucha gente de los que he visto que piden reset son antiguos jugadores que se cansaron en su momento, hicieron plata y ahora quieren volver a jugar y magicamente con las "mismas condiciones" de los que hemos estado bastante tiempo en el server limando como locos.... eso si que para nada es justo ^_^

+1

If they at least bought itens with the money they got from selling their itens earlier on, they would be re-starting server with some itens, but they only think its acceptable earning money from a game, they dont realize that buying itens now would let them the same way as before, without more or less itens.

I seen a full hero char that belonged to oldies being sold recently, so you guys had atleast a full hero char with a good mr set to start with, now that you got nothing left to sell, having a reset wont make any difference to you

agree... thats ppls are f4Ck1ng losers... if they sold all his stuff .. dont start crying at this point of the server..

Edited by Adrian

reset isn't a smart thing to do and it will not solve any problem...a reset

is done frequently in fruity servers that don't last more than a few months...

If nemesis resets....it won't be nemesis anymore :D

im talking about both ARG and INT servers...none of them should reset.

Edited by martingroso

honestamente no estoy ni ahi con que pase lo que pase. Pero solo queria mencionar dos cosas.

No pueden decir que Qko ahora queire items o dinero- lo que sea. El solo dice que kere jugar con 'mucha' gente.. lo cual jamas sera posible .. jamas-como esta ahora el server. Con eso toy totalmente deacuerdo con el.

El juego, con reset o sin reset, ya no le hace la competencia a juegos modernos. No hay pregunta, battlefield 3 sale esta primavera con frostbite 2,0 engine.. 64 players.. y podes manejar tankes y volar jets y toda onda.. si eso con 64 players max.. ya tiene (o va tener mas personas actives que todo el server de un MMORPG )... algo raro pasa ahi..

la pregunta es.. jugar solo con items, o jugar contra gente - sin items?

==

If you invested 100 dollars in items.. thats like half a days work.. You played much more than that already, so you have earnt the value. Now money is money.. = nothing. So the question is.. play by yourself, or with others? No need to be afraid of losing 200 dollars or a powerful spell... that is selfish, and can be translated as - 'i prefer play by myself, that with 300 people"..

reset no es ninguna solucion...reset es de server frutas...

reset isn't a smart thing to do and it will not solve any problem...a reset

is done frequently in fruity servers that don't last more than a few months...

If nemesis resets....it won't be nemesis anymore :D

im talking about both ARG and INT servers...none of them should reset.

+1 fully agree wif martin, reset wont do any help it just making it more worse...

reset is only for fruity server and for those new player please understand that nemesis isnt a fruity server.

honestamente no estoy ni ahi con que pase lo que pase. Pero solo queria mencionar dos cosas.

No pueden decir que Qko ahora queire items o dinero- lo que sea. El solo dice que kere jugar con 'mucha' gente.. lo cual jamas sera posible .. jamas-como esta ahora el server. Con eso toy totalmente deacuerdo con el.

El juego, con reset o sin reset, ya no le hace la competencia a juegos modernos. No hay pregunta, battlefield 3 sale esta primavera con frostbite 2,0 engine.. 64 players.. y podes manejar tankes y volar jets y toda onda.. si eso con 64 players max.. ya tiene (o va tener mas personas actives que todo el server de un MMORPG )... algo raro pasa ahi..

==

If you invested 100 dollars in items.. thats like half a days work.. You played much more than that already, so you have earnt the value. Now money is money.. = nothing. So the question is.. play by yourself, or with others? No need to be afraid of losing 200 dollars or a powerful spell... that is selfish, and can be translated as - 'i prefer play by myself, that with 300 people"..

lol ? u're wrong, not all people spent money on their item, some ppl like me spent so much time and effort to get my current item... i used more than a year to get those item and only can use them for few month? do u think its easy to get a good set or rare item in nemesis without using money ? i bet u must be one of those new player who just came back to this server so u dont know how hard we get our items... its easy for u to said reset server bcoz u dont have any good item... that's real selfish... please think about others...

estas de acuerdo con el porque vos no limaste aca... o vendiste tus items...! como yo empese de 0 y varios pibes mas acaban de entrar conmigo aca... y no lloramos! si sabes jugar... vas a jugar contra lo qie venga!

you agree with because you do not limaste here ... or sell your items ...! as I get started from scratch and also several friends have just come with me here ... and do not cry! if you can play ... going to play against what you have in front

lol ? u're wrong, not all people spent money on their item, some ppl like me spent so much time and effort to get my current item... i used more than a year to get those item and only can use them for few month? do u think its easy to get a good set or rare item in nemesis without using money ? i bet u must be one of those new player who just came back to this server so u dont know how hard we get our items... its easy for u to said reset server bcoz u dont have any good item... that's real selfish... please think about others...

+1

estas de acuerdo con el porque vos no limaste aca... o vendiste tus items...! como yo empese de 0 y varios pibes mas acaban de entrar conmigo aca... y no lloramos! si sabes jugar... vas a jugar contra lo qie venga!

you agree with because you do not limaste here ... or sell your items ...! as I get started from scratch and also several friends have just come with me here ... and do not cry! if you can play ... going to play against what you have in front

Nada que ver, Lo mismo para VianZZ.,.. Nada que ver. Yo si me la lime aki, yo si le puse mucho tiempo y yo NO vendi nada. tonces no asumen lo peor solamente porque opino algo diferente.

Jugue Nem 2 del primer dia, del primer dia. no es mentira.. y jugue antes (nem1) y me paso lo que dijo ese flaco- (jugue un anio , taba dk 15 ..y booom.. le mandaron el boton). No juego ahora, porque no vale la pena- esa es la verdad. No vale la pena jugar solo. Pa eso juego Mega Man 10 - solo. Que tiene casi mismo nivel de graphics.

Por siaca, yo tengo bbh4, y toda la onda.. no tengo ip/ ie neck ..pero tengo todo de todo hp / ma sets mr set incompleto, crit sets, mp sets, capas statted, tengo un hose W mr 70 por trade cual era impossible tradearlo por M.. porque no jugaba nadien..y todos que juegan ya tenian sets pulentos... tonces no hablen boludeces de que limatela.. ya lo hize.

==

Nothing to do with what Epic and VianZZ are talking about. I did grind here, i did put much much time and sleepless nights here. I did put alot of my time here and I sold nothing and never would. I played since the very first day on Nem2. Like the very first day. when exp was x3.. The reality is, I dont play because its not worth my sadness to play by myself - for that I would play Mega Man 10 - by myself ( Comparable graphics)

Edited by Guerrero

Reset is not the way.

When I start playing, server was full with Arganlandia and Survivors and massive koreans. I got no support from any Aresden, and I will never forget how those "pros" insulted those newbies. Also, getting server restart does not mean YOU will get a very good items also. Deal with it, people hunt year + to get items. Some do not have the time, and hence they will use their money to get the items. It's not a sin or what. People buy if others willing to sell, without harming anyone else. Item stays in the town, the town happy.

All nemesis is just a good maintenance, and consistent events, and responsible and friendly and not bias GMs, and tell all your friends to give this server a try. And tell your friends to tell THEIR friends about this.

:-)))))))))

==

Basically, in my opinion players always come back to nemesis, we are the best server, most stable.

Just look at oldies and survivors coming back right now, and there will be more ppl coming back with the new guild system, the true reason there's 70 ppl online right now, in my point of view, is there are lots of people waitting for the guild update, it was supposed to come in xmas and well, there was some problems and it still didnt come, but i can bet with anyone here that server will go to 130 online when the update finally comes.

Every1 likes playing a brand new server, but thats the same ppl that will quit when they see we got low xp and low drop rate

U know what is my opinion about this?

It's WAAAAAAY better to add fruity drop rate than reset, Item whores and buyers will remain happy as they are overloaded with items and new players will make good sets/weapons in short periods of time, so it will be an incentive for new players to come and play, AND everyone else is not gonna lose their items...If drop rate would be increased a lot I'd come back, because it's just annoying to play with full DK and DK sword+10, DM4 against NOX, SB GBH and a super MR/MA/PA set...

Lo q yo pienso: es mucho mejor poner un drop rate fruta, (O BASTANTE MAS ELEVADO) ya que la gente vieja que est? cagada en items no pierde los items (suponiendo que reseteara) y la gente nueva conseguir?a items facil, entonces en 2 semanitas o 1 mes ya tendria un set piola y 1 rare....esto atraer?a a nueva gente y a su vez la gente vieja llena de items se quedar?a...y el "gameplay" no ser?a tan desparejo entre los nuevos y la gente que ya tiene tiempo en el server.

Edited by FedeD

It's WAAAAAAY better to add fruity drop rate than reset, Item whores and buyers will remain happy as they are overloaded with items and new players will make good sets/weapons in short periods of time, so it will be an incentive for new players to come and play, AND everyone else is not gonna lose their items...If drop rate would be increased a lot I'd come back, because it's just annoying to play with full DK and DK sword+10, DM4 against NOX, SB GBH and a super MR/MA/PA set...

Lo q yo pienso: es mucho mejor poner un drop rate fruta, (O BASTANTE MAS ELEVADO) ya que la gente vieja que est? cagada en items no pierde los items (suponiendo que reseteara) y la gente nueva conseguir?a items facil, entonces en 2 semanitas o 1 mes ya tendria un set piola y 1 rare....esto atraer?a a nueva gente y a su vez la gente vieja llena de items se quedar?a...y el "gameplay" no ser?a tan desparejo entre los nuevos y la gente que ya tiene tiempo en el server.

IPB Image

Edited by Svafnir

IPB Image

anda al lmdl a jugas si queres frutear, mira si van a querer q suban el drop rate para vos y los q logeen nuevo!!! asi tienen items!

yo bajaria la exp y pongo todo en x1! asi en vez de dejarlo al server por otro, aprender a jugar a uno solo!!!!!

IPB Image

anda al lmdl a jugas si queres frutear, mira si van a querer q suban el drop rate para vos y los q logeen nuevo!!! asi tienen items!

yo bajaria la exp y pongo todo en x1! asi en vez de dejarlo al server por otro, aprender a jugar a uno solo!!!!!

No entendes, no ves que hace 1 a?o 130 on era poco en el int??? ahora hay 80 on y mitad AFK, antes llegaba a haber 220 on sin multiclient.....y la diferencia de ?ste con el lmdl, es que si el drop rate se subiera no resetearia el server.

queres 120 on? logea a las 9 de la ma?ana!!!

depaso con la exp x 1 vuelve pl!!!!!

activos? En este server ya 100 on ACTIVOS es un suceso......

queres 120 on? logea a las 9 de la ma?ana!!!

depaso con la exp x 1 vuelve pl!!!!!

activos? En este server ya 100 on ACTIVOS es un suceso......

agite en ml y d2 siempre a esa hora!!!

a la noche tmb!

estan buy player q salen a radear jajaj pobres =( 0 skill

Me refiero a que este server (por lo menos el Int) dificilmente va a volver a tener 200 on, sostenidamente como lo fue hace 2 a?os. Hace tiempo que este juego dejo de tener atractivo en la nueva generacion de posibles users. Los que poblan el server son, en su mayoria, gente que jugo/conocia el helbreath con anterioridad. Mucha de esa gente ya no tiene tiempo, porque crecio, estudia, labura, tiene otras cosas en la cabeza. Por eso digo que es dificil volver al tiempo de auge de este server. Ya no se capta gente entre 14-18 a?os, porque se van a otros juegos peodrros como el MU o el WOW..