Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Recall To Evade

hey all

this is my idea about recall...

Make new skill "evade". "evade" would determine the success rate of recall.

E.G. 0% "evade" would make recall work (appox.) 1in 5 attempts or 1 in 4 attempts ( maybe even less like 1 in 6)

at 100% "evade", recall would work 90-95% of the time or even 95-99% of attempts. ( not 100% as you need a chance to fail)

i like this idea as i think it would appeal to both side of the recall argument...

PRO's

-less runners who recall

-force more pvp action

-still gives chance for noobs to escape

-new skill

CON's

-harder for new people/low level charaters to escape death

-force more pvp action

-will make old charaters help new players at helbreath.

i cant think of anymore pro's or con's, too tired leave your own

feedback is always good.

also they should make baby dragons that a strong 180dk can fight alone or in pairs that have a high drop rate of zems, merians,xelmia stones ( not too high, but higher then usual) or make it you can buy zems for like 1 million gold from cityhall

thankyou for your time

(Karma Here) What about when your in town and i just wanna recall from TP to TP will i fail recall, cause I hate failing recall when I'm hungry or SP is low and there that 10% chance of fail.

(Karma Here) What about when your in town and i just wanna recall from TP to TP will i fail recall, cause I hate failing recall when I'm hungry or SP is low and there that 10% chance of fail.

yea that would happen, it would suck but still.. :)

and yea i suppose it is complicated but not everyone is in agreement on what needs to be done with recall, it only seems fh and very skilled players want recall fixed.... not noobs like me..... :):):):):) recall is what saves me

hey all

this is my idea about recall...

Make new skill "evade". "evade" would determine the success rate of recall.

E.G. 0% "evade" would make recall work (appox.) 1in 5 attempts or 1 in 4 attempts ( maybe even less like 1 in 6)

at 100% "evade", recall would work 90-95% of the time or even 95-99% of attempts. ( not 100% as you need a chance to fail)

i like this idea as i think it would appeal to both side of the recall argument...

PRO's

-less runners who recall

-force more pvp action

-still gives chance for noobs to escape

-new skill

CON's

-harder for new people/low level charaters to escape death

-force more pvp action

-will make old charaters help new players at helbreath.

i cant think of anymore pro's or con's, too tired leave your own

feedback is always good.

also they should make baby dragons that a strong 180dk can fight alone or in pairs that have a high drop rate of zems, merians,xelmia stones ( not too high, but higher then usual) or make it you can buy zems for like 1 million gold from cityhall

thankyou for your time

some people recall a lot, they would have 100% "evade" skill in a blink :P

i though about a nice solution..

recall skill depending on your death-kill ratio.. lets say you are a noob and your death-kill ratio is 10 to 1.. in other words for each kill you've made you have died 10 times. this people would have lets say 100% chance of casting recall.

if your death-kill ratio is less, your % of casting goes down.

minimum recall casting % would be 30% for those who have 3 to 1 or less d-k

so in other words.. the more pr0 you are, the harder is for you to recall.

i don't even know if this can be coded, and the numbers would have to be checked probably, but this is just a random idea :rolleyes:

just put damage delay to recall and stop making such hard solutions rofl

but like that new players would be affected because some of the old players are cowards and recall all the time

aint barracks 180? if they r who cares bout new players, i mean being 180, if u have to die, u have to, its not like ur lvl 100

Maybe could make it so that if you are poisoned, you can't cast any other spell than cure before you can cast another spell. This would give some more time for attacker, would prevent annoying waiting for recall if you wanna recall in city to another tp or to city from another map if you are not in danger. And most of all it would make pr skill, pr necks and pr armor worth much more.

Maybe even so that recall spell fails if you are pfmed or amped. This would give even more time for attacker.

I'm sure this would result in more killings and new tactics and use for pr items.

(Maybe it's harder to code but I think result would be better and please everyone).

The solution it's increase the dmg delay as exec says. We'll apply this on the next server reboot.

Well, that's not the propper solution then.. it will be imposible to recall from a box. this will cause more complains later on :unsure: