Sign in to follow this  
cor3a

Exceeding 200stats

just to check..

the diff between 210 mag and 200 mag.. will the diff be only the mp rec and mp i have or there'll be additional dmg too?

like 200str and 210str... i'll hit more with 210str ?

I think yes, its a formula that calculates it, so the diff between 200 and 210 is as 190 and 200

But I think White can explain it better ;)

I think you are slightly mistaken, if im not wrong, its based on %s.

so the diff on dmg of 50 mag and 60 mag isnt really big, but 200 210 is a lot greater.

Also, more str grants more hp points, and more mag gives you more magic resistance and hit prob

I think yes, its a formula that calculates it, so the diff between 200 and 210 is as 190 and 200

But I think White can explain it better ;)

I think you are slightly mistaken, if im not wrong, its based on %s.

so the diff on dmg of 50 mag and 60 mag isnt really big, but 200 210 is a lot greater.

Also, more str grants more hp points, and more mag gives you more magic resistance and hit prob

yes MJ im aware of it.. but i've heard ppl saying 210mag deals more magical dmg than 200mag.. as well as 210str deals more physcial dmg than 200str.. also 210dex has got more hitting prob and defence than 200dex. just wanna if there is a limit capped at the physical/magical dmg.

You can indeed exceed the 200 stats (using angels or other bonus items).

Exceeding the 200 doesn't mean it'll be limited to 200.

So if you got an angel +10, and 200 in a stat, you'll have 210 stats and any formula will be based on this 210 stats.

More stats ofcrouse mean more damage/Defense/hp/mp/sp/... (depending on the stat)

does the additional dmg goes by 10? like say if i do not have a mag+10 .. only a mag+3 ... does 203 mag have more dmg on magical attcks than 200?

does the additional dmg goes by 10? like say if i do not have a mag+10 .. only a mag+3 ... does 203 mag have more dmg on magical attcks than 200?

every single stat adds a bonus, even if it's 1 stat.

Though some calculations & formula's are based on certain %'s of stats (which are not to be given free), some of these calculations could for example result into damage increasing every 2 stats instead of every 1 stat.

But in most cases it's stat by stat that makes the difference.

thanks White. appreciated. was pondering between to use a mag angel to exceed 200 mag or to drop my original mag and make it 200 to get more vit. :D