Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

Stats Drop Weapons

i mean... like hp, gold+50, rep and exp20

another like drop+ 5% ( the propability) (lows prob)

then killing monster with that kind of weapon u have a little more chance of get a good drop

Ancient BattleHammer SecondaryDrop+99%

thats why i said a low % 1-5 or something like that or even less!

Edited by Mito24

Ancient BattleHammer SecondaryDrop+99%

thats why i said a low % 1-5 or something like that or even less!

I know I know I was just messing, It can be a good idea with a very low rate, there could be a 3 option range, +1% +3% and +5% or something like that, and only for primary drops.

expand crafting

make it possible to add low% stat to a weapon, armor

or maybe better:

expand manufactering + mining

Add an extra drop to the mining stones, like a Ruby with hp%

Manufactering will make it possible to add them to an armor, or with crafting.

just giving some ideas ^^

^agree

also, it really sucks to find a nice armour drop but u cant wear it or get a nice trade

i really dont understand why armors in hb are subjected to respective gender, why not make armors unisex like most games? would that hurt?

p.s. it doesnt make any sense to pay cash to wear something u find, at least to me

jmho

i agree on the gender issue, make armors unisex. or just make it possible to alter armor at bs to fit the sex ur char has or something for a price of 1-10 million gold or something.

How about just making stats on armor be random from 1% - 100% (or 91% if u dont wanna go over the current top stat)

would give the game market a new dimension i think, and lower the big difference between some items.

/Zoul

@Mito24: I understand nothing from your suggestion, please use proper english sentences, thank you.

@Nindax: There is an IDEA from myself related to "upgrading armor stats" in a certain way, the idea is basic, alot needs to be thought trough and dicussed. If such an idea of upgrading stats comes, it'll influence market for sure and make even low % armors more valueable then ever before. Yet the upgrading would be EXTREEMLY hard ofcrouse, (like it's EXTREEMLY hard to make BBH+5)

@Rosier: Unisex armors can't be done, men and women are shaped differently, so different armors must exist (for graphical purposes !)

A good idea/suggestion would be to "transfer" or "mauliplate" the armor, for example by manufacturing it to the other sex.

@El Rafa: Stats in helbreath are with levels, there are 15 stat-levels available, some stats jump each 7%, some jump each 3%, and some jump by 1 only.

The reason why there is no 1 - 100% stats is due to the issue related to data-size.

Helbreath originally invented 15 stats, if you know a bit about computing and maths, you've heard of hexadecimal, this goed from 0 to F where F is the max, it represents 15 stats (0 to F), in the datapacket of your item info, your stat is represented by 1 hexadecimal character, which can hold a value between 0 and F.

To make a value go from 0 to 100, you require atleast 2 hexadecimal character (00 to FF).

As you know, nemesis has the spirit to keep as much original as possible, or use/re-use or extend the originals in the same line/grade (i.o.w. keep things "normal" and not fruit it up), it's unlikely we'll change this system because it's a major overhaul in coding.

fair enough. I know nothing about programming, but I see its complicated to change the armorstats, i thought it would be easier.

Keep up the good work :)

white : sorry about my english .I thought i was clear

I meant to create a new stat as hitting probability, rep, gold, +50, +20 exp.

the new stat would "chance of drop

then, when you kill monsters with these weapons, you have a greater chance of getting some good drop.

@El Rafa; no problem, that's why i'm explaining ;)

@Mito24: ah, now I understand.

Such a stat is a nice idea, yet again we face that fact that there are no more stat-slots free for use, so we'll require a new or extended value for additional stats. (sorta same way as we did on colors)

I like the idea of having it as a stat, but should be extreemly hard to find, and max should be +7% or something, making it grade from 1 to 15 (1 step a time) but limiting to 7 as max.

A major overhaul of the item attribute would require more then "just a single stat" to be added, we prefer not to overhaul or change such crucial parts of code unless there is a good reason for it, and 1 single additional stat is not enough, we'd need more. so, bring on the ideas.

Also, other questions rise to me:

- Will this stat only be available on weapons? or only armors? or at BOTH?

- Will it increase primary drop rate (armors), secondary drop rate (rares) or tertiary drop rate (slates)?

- If it increases primary, will it give more chance to "get A drop" or for getting "an armor or weapon" or more change for getting "an armor" or "a weapon" ? (note he difference in quotations !)

- If it increases secondary, will it give more global, monster or item drop chance?

- If there is a stat for primary, should there also be one for secondary & tertiary?

- Should these stats be stackable piece by piece? or only have "the highest value" take effect?

- Should this stat be combineable with the currecntly already existing stats? or should it extend the primary stats? or extend secondary stats?

@El Rafa: Stats in helbreath are with levels, there are 15 stat-levels available, some stats jump each 7%, some jump each 3%, and some jump by 1 only.

The reason why there is no 1 - 100% stats is due to the issue related to data-size.

Helbreath originally invented 15 stats, if you know a bit about computing and maths, you've heard of hexadecimal, this goed from 0 to F where F is the max, it represents 15 stats (0 to F), in the datapacket of your item info, your stat is represented by 1 hexadecimal character, which can hold a value between 0 and F.

in what is marked in red you are correct, because 0h * 7 would give 0% as stat, then 0 is not used, so u have 7, 14, 21,..., 105.

in what is marked in green, you are wrong because 0-15 is 16 slots, 2^4... 4 bits needed to decode 16 slots, then you can have 16 stats not 15!, unless u tell me 0h is not used? that makes no sence.

Edited by cilin

@Mito24: I understand nothing from your suggestion, please use proper english sentences, thank you.

@Nindax: There is an IDEA from myself related to "upgrading armor stats" in a certain way, the idea is basic, alot needs to be thought trough and dicussed. If such an idea of upgrading stats comes, it'll influence market for sure and make even low % armors more valueable then ever before. Yet the upgrading would be EXTREEMLY hard ofcrouse, (like it's EXTREEMLY hard to make BBH+5)

@Rosier: Unisex armors can't be done, men and women are shaped differently, so different armors must exist (for graphical purposes !)

A good idea/suggestion would be to "transfer" or "mauliplate" the armor, for example by manufacturing it to the other sex.

To make a value go from 0 to 100, you require atleast 2 hexadecimal character (00 to FF).

As you know, nemesis has the spirit to keep as much original as possible, or use/re-use or extend the originals in the same line/grade (i.o.w. keep things "normal" and not fruit it up), it's unlikely we'll change this system because it's a major overhaul in coding.

In many MMORPGs, the piece of armor in the bag is seen in an X way but when its wore it changes accordingly (if u r man or woman) would that be too hard to code?

@Feded: it's no matter of code it, it's matter of graphics to display it.

We already have male and female shaped armors as graphics for our bags, we don't want to change this.

We do are opean for appropriate ideas related to sex-changing these items.

@cilin: As I explained, 15 slots are used, 1 unused as 0 (zero) means nothing, no stat.

I indeed wrote kinda mistake there 0 to F is 16, but stats only go from 1 to F, which is 15.

There are 16 slots, all 16 are used, but 0 means "no stat" so basically it's "not used" lolz :P

@cilin: As I explained, 15 slots are used, 1 unused as 0 (zero) means nothing, no stat.

I indeed wrote kinda mistake there 0 to F is 16, but stats only go from 1 to F, which is 15.

There are 16 slots, all 16 are used, but 0 means "no stat" so basically it's "not used" lolz :P

That makes more sence.

if u have no slots for more stats, you should erase 1 of them :D!... like GOLD 50 , i think nobody use it!... you win more gold, doing quests

you definitely have a point there, but which else?

if u have no slots for more stats, you should erase 1 of them :D!... like GOLD 50 , i think nobody use it!... you win more gold, doing quests

Gold is a currency in nemesis which is worth no shit, but in nemesis argentina, gold is worth ALOT, therefore we CANNOT remove this stat ;)

now bring me a new solution ;)

In Arg server, gold drop is half the drop in Int.

I think that removing stats is wrong, though I also dislike those useless stats as Gold+50, or light weapons (really...I never finish to understand this stat), I think they must exist to avoid getting a higher chance of better drops.

In Arg server, gold drop is half the drop in Int.

I think that removing stats is wrong, though I also dislike those useless stats as Gold+50, or light weapons (really...I never finish to understand this stat), I think they must exist to avoid getting a higher chance of better drops.

Light is ok, but +50%gold is...yeah...

Replace the Gold 50% to zem drop 50%. everyone happy. and not complicated.

Well SP can become very useful sometimes. Not a set, but having a cape or helm with high % can be very helpful when fighting.

Yeap, especially for mages and bmage