Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Remove Safe Zones

So boring chasing the only elvine (hawrang) to safe every 5 min. lets take out safe so we can get some action out of these cowards. also recall is a joke make it a rare spell plz.

Grow up.

The fact that HwaRang makes it to safe means you failed in killing them before they did.

True.

Another fact that dice damages of weapons and spells are unbalanced.

Grow up.

The fact that HwaRang makes it to safe means you failed in killing them before they did.

Yeah since casting AMP and running to safe is a tough maneuver...lol.

Safe zones are a complete joke, but unfortunately, its a hard joke to fix seeing as helbreath isn't a huge, seamless map.

If you only make people invincible after they load maps, they'll just change maps constantly or recall while invincible. If you take safe zones away completely, people will just camp map entrances.

The only possible fix I could see is making elvine,middlelands, aresden, and their huntzones one giant map. But that's not going to happen, unless you wanna re-write a ton of stuff.

Grow up.

Safe zones are a complete joke, but unfortunately, its a hard joke to fix seeing as helbreath isn't a huge, seamless map.

If you only make people invincible after they load maps, they'll just change maps constantly or recall while invincible. If you take safe zones away completely, people will just camp map entrances.

The only possible fix I could see is making elvine,middlelands, aresden, and their huntzones one giant map. But that's not going to happen, unless you wanna re-write a ton of stuff.

Or put it on 1 gameserver, so people can go in another map with invisible on (like town -> d1)

Grow up.

Or put it on 1 gameserver, so people can go in another map with invisible on (like town -> d1)

Take out safes and use only 1 Gserver would work, as people could remain Pfmed/amped/invied and koreans (or whoever that safes alot) wouldn't be able to do that : P

Moving everything to one Gamsever would:

* Make chat go across EVERY SINGLE MAP. Think about that.

* Most likely, make more lag for the server. Especially for players in other countries.

* Be almost impossible to figure out where people are/do hunts in (some) peace. Ugh.

Grow up.

LOL you fail kid. go **** your ***

Grow up.

Suspended 7 days.

Again.

Moving everything to one Gamsever would:

* Make chat go across EVERY SINGLE MAP. Think about that.

* Most likely, make more lag for the server. Especially for players in other countries.

* Be almost impossible to figure out where people are/do hunts in (some) peace. Ugh.

Welcome to 2010.

Usually opposing factions cannot talk to each other. MMOs require large, powerful, expensive servers. For the last point, you'd just have to learn the map and meet near an easily recognizable object on the map.

It's only theory though, realistically, the game engine is the biggest limiting factor on putting out new patches. Look how long it takes coders to spit out changes for this game. The coding is rather garbage and not the easiest thing to change or add new functionality.

It would be difficult to come up with a solution to the safe zone problem that doesn't make it lamer than they already are. People are going to exploit whatever they can to gain an advantage over their opponents.

Grow up.

Yeah I guess that's why FoeFoe (Ares FH) which I'm assuming to be you ran safe after I attacked you in ML huh.

Grow up.

Yeah I guess that's why FoeFoe (Ares FH) which I'm assuming to be you ran safe after I attacked you in ML huh.

sold foefoe a long time ago. believe me, ur no1 to run from.