Sign in to follow this  
Mentσne

Character Stuck- Need Help Asap

My little brother is making a character cause he's getitng into HB, I got him to level 138 then I got curious ebcause I haven't played in a while and I went to see if I could level up in the barracks. The character walekd into the Barracks and immediately disconnected, now everytime I try to login to the character it disconnects. The character's name is Thornss, I need any help from any GM or anyone to get this character unstuck, please help.

So irritating that i try playing again after so long and it messes up in so many ways :angry:

u downloaded latest client?

Yes, everythings up to date. I downloaded the latest client and patch about 2 hours ago.

The character's just stuck in the barracks, I need help because i think the game is suppose to kick the character out for being over leveled (138) but instead it glitched and disconnected my character and now my character disconnects everytime I log in. I've been in the barracks before with the same character no problem, so my files are fine and they're not an issue.

Edited by Mentσne

The max lvl for barracks is 140 so no your arent kicked out of it yet.

My guess is that Barracks server went down.

Ill go in and test now

Yes, everythings up to date. I downloaded the latest client and patch about 2 hours ago.

The character's just stuck in the barracks, I need help because i think the game is suppose to kick the character out for being over leveled (138) but instead it glitched and disconnected my character and now my character disconnects everytime I log in. I've been in the barracks before with the same character no problem, so my files are fine and they're not an issue.

Barracks server is fine, can be something with your files that makes it disconnect all the time..

Restart your computer and try again

Edited by raMz

Ill go in and test now

Barracks server is fine, can be something with your files that makes it disconnect all the time..

Restarted my computer and nothing worked, character is still stuck and it disconnects immediately when I try logging the character.

Heres the full story, I was leveling my brothers character up at the barracks killing dummies, I hit level 138 and i decided to go repair something. I left the barracks, came back, walked into it and disconnected. Now everytime I log the char I disconnect.

Reinstalled HB, and nothing seemed to work. Still stuck.

Any help?

Edited by Mentσne

For getting faster help, make a ticket.

Login your character at www.helbreathnemesis.com and create the ticket.

Ill go in and test now

Restarted my computer and nothing worked, character is still stuck and it disconnects immediately when I try logging the character.

Heres the full story, I was leveling my brothers character up at the barracks killing dummies, I hit level 138 and i decided to go repair something. I left the barracks, came back, walked into it and disconnected. Now everytime I log the char I disconnect.

Reinstalled HB, and nothing seemed to work. Still stuck.

Any help?

My little brother is making a character cause he's getitng into HB, I got him to level 138 then I got curious ebcause I haven't played in a while and I went to see if I could level up in the barracks. The character walekd into the Barracks and immediately disconnected, now everytime I try to login to the character it disconnects. The character's name is Thornss, I need any help from any GM or anyone to get this character unstuck, please help.

So irritating that i try playing again after so long and it messes up in so many ways :angry:

Fixed.

Theres a bug on "unsetted stat points"

The server can only save up to 99 points. If more than that and u get saved, will bug the char.

This is because game creators never expected a lot of unsetted points because low exp...

Closed.