Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

News On Next Update

seriously I dont like those new maps,leave HB as it is,pure and original.

These maps are original...

These maps were once used by HB Korea... It's not some random custom made maps we use or made up, it's originally designed by HB Korea, meaning the map is made balanced for PvP and PvE.

The current available maps in nemesis are the "newer" or "modern" version of the towns.

Anyway, it's not certain yet we'll use them, as there are a couple issues with the graphical parts of these maps, I hope to resolve them soon ^_^

Maybe leave the town as it is, and use the new maps for new hunt locations (like Dragonia, or is Dragonia also original from hbkorea?)

Dragonia is old middleland map. So its pretty "original" :)

Ah, so the town maps that were used in hb korea can be used for other purpose (like old ml map for dragonia)

seriously I dont like those new maps,leave HB as it is,pure and original.

i kinda liked then when i saw them

but i totally feel you, im one of those who like helbreath pure and original as your said

nowadays each server has his own hb and their own changes , hope we dont fall to much into that :P

ilove the work gms do tho :wub:

we all miss the good old days when you could own people with your staff (old skin ^_^ ) in nd, or riding using baxes as superhaxor iten. but you have to move on. thats the way it is.

hope they finish the update soon, so we can give it a try :)