Sign in to follow this  
DA-

Laming Ban

ok now i know the server is very against laming, but honestly... take this into consideration please not for me, but for anyone whos made the same mistake i made...

im thinking if u get caught laming , even if its 1 ek, u get a FULL EK whipe.. back to 0 and all hero parts removed

that would be the " warning "we dont tolerate laming " for the people who dont read threw the rules and regulations.

perma ban would be the second step

just a suggestion im not sure if people will go for it.. but hell im sure theres alot of greeat players out there that have made the same mistake i made.. i was stoned and feeling very fking lazy and was not thinking properly at the time i did it....and i beleive we deserve a 2nd chance at our items and chars we worked for!

thanks for ur time ignore this post if u dont care ...just no spam plz

ok now i know the server is very against laming, but honestly... take this into consideration please not for me, but for anyone whos made the same mistake i made...

im thinking if u get caught laming , even if its 1 ek, u get a FULL EK whipe.. back to 0 and all hero parts removed

that would be the " warning "we dont tolerate laming " for the people who dont read threw the rules and regulations.

perma ban would be the second step

just a suggestion im not sure if people will go for it.. but hell im sure theres alot of greeat players out there that have made the same mistake i made.. i was stoned and feeling very fking lazy and was not thinking properly at the time i did it....and i beleive we deserve a 2nd chance at our items and chars we worked for!

thanks for ur time ignore this post if u dont care ...just no spam plz

We are not changing this.

Your char gets a 2nd chance. its called amnesty

If laming = ek wipe only = i will lame. I have nothing to loose more than the laming itself = nonsence

ok clearly u are close minded person .. here u think i make this post to unban static...when really not ... but since u think this u shut down the idea immediately.. go to other servers see if u get perma ban for 1-10eks lamed.. ( farjat: "u like thos servers go") i understand that... but why not make it fair to the community? not everyone who lames is a LAMER..

ek whipe only means u will lame ? that makes lot of sence farjat

amnesty also isnt a 2nd chance, its a new char with your name... your CHAR doesnt get the chance... to think u point me out of the crowd to make examples of, the other day u tell me u dont whipe the spells on an amnestly ban, but in my case u will , much abuse i take on this server from all of gm staff but i still enjoy it because the people here > gms

no offence to hunter and MJ

If people dont read the rules, is their problem. The rules are there man, at everyones reach.

If you know the rules, and ignored them and lame, 1 ek, 4 or 700 eks, its still the same action, so face the consequences.

If we started doing this, how many people would complain?

Some people have lost some VERY good items because they lamed, and if we changed it to where we DON'T wipe everything, they'd whine and complain to get their items/spells back.

In other words, no.

Yeah, you did not follow the rules. But, to say something positive here: I agree with you on some things(Thought, they not really related to topic). :)

amon i did face the consequences, im suggesting a change for future.... its been like a year since static banned.. i already have diff char and all .. im just suggesting this in the suggestions forum, farjat already said no... so why its topic still open??????????????? people like u deserve to be shot amon,,, really

Why do you react like that? Im just giving my opinion, im not attacking you or anyone, just giving my thoughts.

You put a suggestion here, people will give opinion.

im just suggesting this in the suggestions forum, farjat already said no... so why its topic still open???????????????

Ok I'll close it.

ok clearly u are close minded person .. here u think i make this post to unban static...when really not ... but since u think this u shut down the idea immediately.. go to other servers see if u get perma ban for 1-10eks lamed.. ( farjat: "u like thos servers go") i understand that... but why not make it fair to the community? not everyone who lames is a LAMER..

ek whipe only means u will lame ? that makes lot of sence farjat

amnesty also isnt a 2nd chance, its a new char with your name... your CHAR doesnt get the chance... to think u point me out of the crowd to make examples of, the other day u tell me u dont whipe the spells on an amnestly ban, but in my case u will , much abuse i take on this server from all of gm staff but i still enjoy it because the people here > gms

no offence to hunter and MJ

why ppl think i know every char/forum acc relation!

why ppl think i know every char/forum acc relation!

Because you're the Admin!

I probably know more than farjat, to be honest, and I only know MAYBE 60%. :lol: