Sign in to follow this  
Dark-Demon

Gms Attitude.

Hey,I made this post to talk to GMS,before I start I'd like to say some gms are really helpful like MJ and Juli.

but my main problem is with Hunter,why you never answer to questions? why you never listen to people opinions?

why you allways say you will mute me when I ask you something x2 when you dont answer?

I wont give examples becuase there are too many,really I hope your attitude will get better or maybe you are tired of this GM job because I know you been doing it for years and I respect you for that.

anyways I hope someone will do something about it.

yours,DD.

i bet its a pain in the *censored*

when u try to talk and set things up

some1 who didnt read rules, comes and ask questions

i bet its a pain in the *censored*

when u try to talk and set things up

some1 who didnt read rules, comes and ask questions

True.

Hey,I made this post to talk to GMS,before I start I'd like to say some gms are really helpful like MJ and Juli.

but my main problem is with Hunter,why you never answer to questions? why you never listen to people opinions?

why you allways say you will mute me when I ask you something x2 when you dont answer?

I wont give examples becuase there are too many,really I hope your attitude will get better or maybe you are tired of this GM job because I know you been doing it for years and I respect you for that.

anyways I hope someone will do something about it.

yours,DD.

Maybe u dont realize that he have 1000000 whisp asking to make something they want. like Make event sumon mobs and something like that. He will mute his whisp cuz its imposible to make an event with 100000 whisp asking for tp

U have to think that he is not ur personal Gm and he have the most whisp i ever c in my live.

Just be cool and talk to him. He is the nicest person in Hb and maybe u go it whith tons of whisp.

believe me I know when Im right or Im wrong atleastin MOST times,

and It isnt only me who syaing it there many other people also but they wont say it on forum.

I've been GM on few servers before too,I know how its works with whispers,if he cant handle it then maybe he shouldnt be one,I know this will never happen so I just hope he will start act like a humanbeing.

Edited by Dark-Demon

How big was the population on the servers you were a GM on? Because I know that sometimes here at Nemesis I've gotten 10+ whispers from 10+ DIFFERENT people AT ONE TIME. It can be a lot of work, ESPECIALLY when running an event.

Hunter has been around here longer than most of the current Staff, and he's always done his best to provide the players with events, and trying to be helpful. Sometimes, people complain, and it gets on our nerves as GMs. I don't mean a single comment like "Oh, I don't think this was the best idea", but I mean whining, complaining, etc. etc. That, along with people repeating questions when he may be busy answering someone else...it can get bothersome.

So, I apologize if Hunter has been a bit snappy with you, but hey, it happens. Especially when people complain about his events almost constantly, when we do this all for FREE. :sleep:

well I've been GM in hb-zion and hb cele both 100+players on without multi client.

anyways I dont know really what I tried getting with this post,I think i just wanted to put out things that annoyed me anyway I hope thigs will get better if gm can close id be happy

I can quickly off the top of my head, think of at least 3 better ways to communicate your feelings with Hunter besides putting something like this on an open forum. Especially after he just got finished giving the server a 3.5 hour event.

I will refrain from saying anything more but you have a lot of nerve posting this.

Even if he was rude to you, muted you, cursed at you, there is a way to go about resolving these issues. Posting in general is not one of them and I believe is against the forum rules.

Edit:

Rule # 6. No matter how bad an administrator and GM behaves you will respect this person. If you believe you have been mistreated by them you can report this via a ticket and only via a ticket reporting via other means when no abuse has taken place can lead to a ban.

well I've been GM in hb-zion and hb cele both 100+players on without multi client.

anyways I dont know really what I tried getting with this post,I think i just wanted to put out things that annoyed me anyway I hope thigs will get better if gm can close id be happy

Being GM on noob servers with CERO support doesnt give u the right to critic Hunter.

If u have questions. send a ticket.

Closed.