Sign in to follow this  
DA-

This Same Ip = Ban

Do not play with the rules, the result aint very pretty.

As i already said in the other topic considering this matter, guys, dont push the GM's with your thoughts of owning the server.

well if u know me, u know i was banned for LAMING, that SS from before doesnt look like laming, im not GM but to me doesnt look like laming, looks like maybe a pair of brothers or cousins play in same house.. and this is not fair i guess??? not even my problem but just curious how the rules work.

so i cant play with someone in my household from othere town?

The situation is pretty obvious, dont think they were in the same house n opposite towns...

well if u know me, u know i was banned for LAMING, that SS from before doesnt look like laming, im not GM but to me doesnt look like laming, looks like maybe a pair of brothers or cousins play in same house.. and this is not fair i guess??? not even my problem but just curious how the rules work.

I thought the way of the rules are clear to you by now, they are as the GM's say it is. As you said, not even your problem.

so i cant play with someone in my household from othere town?

The situation is pretty obvious, dont think they were in the same house n opposite towns...

what are you talking about?

they were..

and go watch ss section, he got lucky he got the ek in a 10 vs1 ?

Helbreath Nemesis Rule #4 States CLEARLY:

Laming: The laming of EKs is NOT allowed. We don’t only search for EK lamers based on using the same IP address; we also take into consideration things such as time, level, place, and other factors that the GameMasters will use to judge a possible case of EK laming. The penalty for EK laming is a ban of your character’s account. We have developed a method that detects laming in a very efficient way. If you lame, it does not matter if you have done it for the first time or if you have been laming (a little or a lot), it will be detected and you will be punished. Consider this seriously, so that you do not mourn the loss of your account.

The Helbreath Nemesis Highly Advanced EK Laming Detection System does not lie or make mistakes.

This rule is clear, this rule was applied.

The System tells it's lame, so the System demands a ban, because the System considers people in the same household, cybercafe or public internet location a dangerous threat, we remove them from the game by the judgement of a GM if a lame ek occurs. If one lame ek occurs, many will follow. EK Laming is an addiction, it can be treated, we call this treatment Amnesty, it teached you if you lame, you'll lose everything but can start over if you think you're ready for it.

Unless a higher ranked GM or Administrator overrides my the systems indications and my judgement, I will NOT undo the ban.

In NO case will a Screenshot taken valid as the only proof for any explenation or justification of actions which break or could break the rules.

CLOSED