Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Dk Armors Remake

Well here is my opinion. If your gonna take the mage ability to protect himself from warriors. Then should do the same in return. Such as making pfm and amp require more int . I mean thats like saying mage no survival vs a war but the war can have amp and the mage is just a free ek. So sure take the mages m.sheild and tower away, but in then take the pfm and amp from the warrior. Making them both rely on fellow town mates to assist them. A Mage without tower and mshield is dead if para'ed by a warrior, but to allow them to have amp and pfm against a mage is just a tad bit unfair dont ya think? So sum it up, keep the m.sheild / tower to the warriors and the pfm and amp to the mages

People need to stop comparing items to spells. Spells need to be casted, they run out, require additional stat points to be spent in INT (and usually MAG), and can be timed. PFM/AMP are NOTHING at ALL like mshield wands.

They aren't going to take away tower shield from mages. If you get paralyzed, in my opinion, you should either be 1 of the three following options:

#1 - Dead.

#2 - Extremely hurt.

#3 - Saved by either yourself (firestrike,invisibility potion or spell, etc) or a townmate.

' date='Jun 3 2010, 11:28 AM' post='321862']

The mshield wand is crappy crutch that weak players abuse and hide behind, way way too often.

When Mshield/Tower combo is HOT KEYED by so many players, it's gotten out of hand!

And i dont just say this....ask anyone who ever fought Justice...I dont even carry mshield wand when i raided.

I can see why mages pull one when para'd but now i see mages CASTING with it!!!!!!! its bad men...super bad.

Simple, just make the mshield not available to cast magic, and disable binding mshield to hotkey.

Seriously, for this scenario, let's make mshield and emerald ring as one of the rare. Wipe everybody's mshield, and we start it again.

You want to reduce def/pa of mage's dkset, and also disable mshield, or making it difficult for mage to own one.

On the other hand, you guys does not want any restriction for warrior to hold an mshield.

As a whole, I don't think it is balance.

M.Shield wand is just stupid and even HB USA has removed it.

I still believe that if we had lvl140 cap we would not have these kind of problems.

The mshield wand is crappy crutch that weak players abuse and hide behind, way way too often.

When Mshield/Tower combo is HOT KEYED by so many players, it's gotten out of hand!

And i dont just say this....ask anyone who ever fought Justice...I dont even carry mshield wand when i raided.

I can see why mages pull one when para'd but now i see mages CASTING with it!!!!!!! its bad men...super bad.

Simple, just make the mshield not available to cast magic, and disable binding mshield to hotkey.

Seriously, for this scenario, let's make mshield and emerald ring as one of the rare. Wipe everybody's mshield, and we start it again.

You want to reduce def/pa of mage's dkset, and also disable mshield, or making it difficult for mage to own one.

On the other hand, you guys does not want any restriction for warrior to hold an mshield.

I suggested that mshield wands and emerald rings be wiped and more rare or deleted completely already.

Something I would like to see is the ruby ring to stay, and the sapphire or platinum ring be given a hidden PA stat that works exactly like the mshield wand (except WAY weaker..like 8-10% PA added to the characters body armor).

Mshields are taken for granted and are one of the most POWERFUL items on the server.

Also Godie, you're thinking completely from a mages perspective and showing your bias very readily. A DK armor change would effect both mages and warriors. Warrior pvp would be more exciting and mages would need to be more careful instead of going into HERP DERP BLIZZARD SPAM mode.

I suggested that mshield wands and emerald rings be wiped and more rare or deleted completely already.

Something I would like to see is the ruby ring to stay, and the sapphire or platinum ring be given a hidden PA stat that works exactly like the mshield wand (except WAY weaker..like 8-10% PA added to the characters body armor).

Mshields are taken for granted and are one of the most POWERFUL items on the server.

Also Godie, you're thinking completely from a mages perspective and showing your bias very readily. A DK armor change would effect both mages and warriors. Warrior pvp would be more exciting and mages would need to be more careful instead of going into HERP DERP BLIZZARD SPAM mode.

kekekek

a mage raiding alone, can die easy using ice sword( abusing the MSHIELD POWARS and the tower shield)

a war raiding alone( can avoid dead just by running)

I really never find any1 that hard to kill for you ppl to talk like this

a mage cant get unbeatable( by a war) , even when they get the best items ingame

a war can , besides u can cast a spell that is sold at shop that ALSo totally nerfs a mage for a minute..

you also take this for granted when its one of the best spells ingame.( same as u said for mshield)

kekekek

a mage raiding alone

???

Helbreath is a MMORPG

massively multiplayer online role-playing game

Oh okay. :) Thanks for clearing that up~

any1 can die easy using ice sword

Fixed. By the by, not everyone has an ice sword they can pull out of their butt like it's a big red potion or something.

a war raiding alone( can avoid dead just by running)

I really doubt that a warrior raiding along can avoid dying for so long versus 2-3 mages chasing him. Your average joe warrior cannot, I know that for sure. I can, sure, but I have sets and so do you. Oh dang, that makes me think of another suggestion to help mages out in countering god sets.

I really never find any1 that hard to kill for you ppl to talk like this

Because you're the best player this game has ever seen, remember? You MUSTA forgot.

you also take this for granted when its one of the best spells ingame.( same as u said for mshield)

Yes, I agree with you here. PFM is an awesome spell, but you can't really compare PFM and an mshield. Besides the fact that they both have absorption.

i was actually refering to amp.

all others wont even answer

i just lol

If blizzard wasn't so stupidly over-powered, I'd agree with you. 1-5 hits, freezes, and has high damage.

If it weren't so good, we could honestly do away with AMP.

But that's never going to happen, because people don't like changes. Blizzard was one of many stupid introductions to the game. If you had to sacrifice something to get blizzard on mages these days, it might be more balanced.

i was actually refering to amp.

all others wont even answer

i just lol

If blizzard wasn't so stupidly over-powered, I'd agree with you. 1-5 hits, freezes, and has high damage.

If it weren't so good, we could honestly do away with AMP.

But that's never going to happen, because people don't like changes. Blizzard was one of many stupid introductions to the game. If you had to sacrifice something to get blizzard on mages these days, it might be more balanced.

why fix something that isnt broken?

on big fights the ones to aim first are always mages, they die first and alot more easier even with the super pro mshield wanz

Mages are aimed first because they do high burst damage and are the ones making the other town's mages do zero damage.

There are so many aspects of this game that don't make sense, are poorly balanced, and are just overall badly designed. Especially with the late game, which is the entirety of Nemesis pretty much...180 and beyond.

There isn't enough death and action in my opinion, which makes for a super boring experience.

The topic at hand is nerfing Dk armors PA, nothing else. If you can't put forth a legitimate argument as to why the suggestion won't work, then why bother?

Edited by Synz