Sign in to follow this  
Rabbi

Flam Warrior/dk Sword

' date='Jun 13 2010, 01:09 AM' post='323483']

du has the only hp91 anc flam, and it rox. Its crits are nice and hit almost every time, aswell as having 3 crit range. Only downside is its normal hits are pretty low, but still hit very often.

anchp91>dk15 for crits/zerk

anchp91<dk15 for normal hit/dash

according to dice, anc gis is only 3 more max dmg then anc flam.

exactly this...unless...and this is something i noticed

if the pvp is a mage and she is running away, i love the DK crits in the back

Thanks for replies all.

I think I might go for str182 dex200 vit133 int59 mag23 at some point. Just not sure how I can live with low mag :)

Since I love discussing builds heres another question: Has anyone ever been able to get pfm/para warrior really work? What are your experiences with warriors without zerk?

I have another warrior with str200 dex200 vit151 int36 mag10. It's nice and simple to play but the only downside is super slow leveling and poor soloing capabilities. It's very strong in group PvP though and not too bad 1v1.

I've had an awesome 38int / 50mag build, but that build kind of requires you to have some1 else to play with (38int for summons).

38 int built is nice if you have FH, since you won't miss any hits, and the high damage crits put up for the lack of zerk.. also its really nice in big fights... but its horrible to train/pvp i think.

Yeah I've been thinking about 36/38 int build but lack of zerk is just painful, especially when trying to kill pa monsters :)

Oh, and no chance in hell I'm gonna get angel+10 or dk15 with no zerk :)

Yeah I've been thinking about 36/38 int build but lack of zerk is just painful, especially when trying to kill pa monsters :)

Yes, I started out leveling without zerk, and it was very painful.

My suggestion: Keep zerk until level 180, then change if you want to using Majestics, after you get DK15/Angel+whatever.

My suggestion: Keep zerk until level 180, then change if you want to using Majestics, after you get DK15/Angel+whatever.

+1

but you wont wanna change....you will be used to dmg with zerk and then when you stop it will be like

hitting a tiger with a fly swatter

' date='Jun 14 2010, 10:41 AM' post='323678']

but you wont wanna change....you will be used to dmg with zerk and then when you stop it will be like

hitting a tiger with a fly swatter

yeah, but youll never die with 21 extra vit points, nor need sp rec in long fights +D