Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Look It Esse

new wand idea

ms0 magic skill 100% wand

does increased speed casting for characters without 100% magic but has ms0 so cost more mp.

10 mag doesnt have alot mp so would only use in emergency for fast para or saving-*censored* spell

has no other added stat

drop from wyv like msheild wand

lol guys dont be retards

wars get magic coz of fullcast,

i do think making a wand almost the same as 40 stat points , as rare as a mshield, very stupid

LOL mshield wand gives u the same def as what????? 200 dex? ya thats sounds like its unfair 100% casting over max defense....

so dont add a wand like that, no matter. m.shield wand still ruins the server more than a 100% cast wand ever would since 10 mag still gives u squat for mp

wow realy nice idea!! and dont forget.. the wand has no hp and 10 mag is hard to paralize so still its a little hard!!! and 10 mag cant recover mp! i tihkn would be a very nice wand for 10 mag users

no kidding. M.shield wands ruins this server. ur saying a 100% casting wand is better than pa50% wand? get real

Dude, there's a spell that protects it's user from magic attacks 100% (although 112 int). Maby take away m.shield wands and add a spell for mages with 100% pa (just to be fair, maby with 104 str)?

(PS! This isn't a suggestion, just trying to make a point so people quit whining about mshield wands already)

And for the idea at hand... Well, maby add a special tower shield to game so that it acts as 100% shield even for dex 10 players? I'm sorry, but it's a no good idea.

Mental.

Edited by Oil

no kidding. M.shield wands ruins this server. ur saying a 100% casting wand is better than pa50% wand? get real

Dude, there's a spell that protects it's user from magic attacks 100% (although 112 int). Maby take away m.shield wands and add a spell for mages with 100% pa (just to be fair, maby with 104 str)?

(PS! This isn't a suggestion, just trying to make a point so people quit whining about mshield wands already)

And for the idea at hand... Well, maby add a special tower shield to game so that it acts as 100% shield even for dex 10 players? I'm sorry, but it's a no good idea.

Mental.

Comparing an mshield wand to amp/pfm is like comparing apples to oranges.

Spells have a limited duration, mshield wand does not. You have to sacrifice stat points in order to use protection spells. You don't have to have anything to use an mshield wand.

Stop comparing spells to items, super duper flawed logic.

Using an mshield wand, a DK warrior has a plate that is 85% PA. A DK mage has 68% PA chainmail.

It's rather excessive in my opinion.

Edited by Synz