Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

Sleep Mage

If I ever got Sleep, that would be me every 1/30 times in ML. :sleep:

haha. I always love it when mages miss and hit themselves with para xD

whats the mp cost of sleep? something like hellfire isnt it? and whats the diff between sleep and para/hold person? :mellow:

As far as I know, Sleep can't be broken with fields, and the first hit done hits double dmg. Now, I dont know how it works with blizz for example, if it doubles the first hit, or the whole damage (of all the hits).

sleep will be more of a invis sneak attack spell then.. dont think mp91 set from head to toe will allow u to have enough mp to spam cast it. lol

just the first hit

then its a stupid spell, who would spend so much mp in a 5 hit blizzard instead of 4...

a zwand mage

that makes it even gayer

sleep then xelima

so in order for this spell to work, u need to have AT LEAST an extra spare rare weapon to complement its attack?

if this is the way it should be, i'd chop my peanus off if i get sleep manual instead of another rare item from a monster

it doesnt double xelima dmg.

every spell has its use, if you sleep a mage thats casting amp, hes lized for 20 seconds no matter what he does, and the first crit will have its dmg x2

the mp cost without any ms, is 250, so it'd cost bout 130 mana for ms18 necks to sleep some 1

and well, this spell isnt a good weapon on 1x1, it is a good weapon to help wars eking