Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

Best Weapon Suggestion Ever?

Bad Rep Weapons. Simple, they are the opposite of kloness weapons and much darker in design and color!

ya seen that kinda shizz on a diff Server seemed to work well

work well on servers where mass ppl got kloness weapon and stuff, on a server where you can see about 6 k weapons including wands, and 2 doesnt even figth, there would be no backside on the person having such a weapon, and its way easier to get rep- than rep+.

also, on those servers there usually is rep potions, so getting rep+ and rep- are about the same

I didn't get this from any fruit server or anything. I think it would be a legitimate item.

Obviously the droprate would be galactically LOW like Kloness weapons.

if the drop is very very very low, i like it...

I don't think you put enough "very"s in there. It would be like excalibur/kloness rare you know? Maybe even abby ring rare. Bad rep is reallllllllly easy to get, so these items would be nearly impossible to get to drop.

But I would really like to see different designs than the kloness. Alot of servers just change colors of shit and that takes no skill, nor does it make the server original and awesome.

The names would be the opposite of kloness weapons which reward you for being good..... So the weapons that reward you for being bad could be called Diabolic Sword, wand, etc.

Maybe keep the +dmg cap the same as it is on kloness weapons, but increase the negative rep requirements by double. For example;

+100REP = +1 damage while using kloness

-200REP = +1 damage while using diabolic wand/weap

diabolic would also give you extra negative rep on your attacks when facing players. Would basically be the opposite of kloness.

edit: I just used thesaurus and searched for synonyms for "Evil" and Diabolic was a match. Seems cool enough and appropriate for HB.

Edited by Ganksta

theres an easy fix for this, remove rep- if u crim ppl LOL, then it makes it to where the only way to get bad rep is by rep- other players.

also remove gaining rep- for killin uni, and this makes it more simple.

this takes much of the difficult of getting good rep, and makes kloness weaker, if people dont crim, they'll have good rep and kloness bonus will be lower

also, bad rep from unis are something that was tough about before being made, so ppl that hunted the unis wouldnt be able to fully apreciate kloness power

this takes much of the difficult of getting good rep, and makes kloness weaker, if people dont crim, they'll have good rep and kloness bonus will be lower

also, bad rep from unis are something that was tough about before being made, so ppl that hunted the unis wouldnt be able to fully apreciate kloness power

thats why i made a char when back at the days where u can lvl in barracks till lvl 180 just for uni hunting :lol:

if the drop is very very very low, i like it...

I don't think you put enough "very"s in there. It would be like excalibur/kloness rare you know? Maybe even abby ring rare. Bad rep is reallllllllly easy to get, so these items would be nearly impossible to get to drop.

But I would really like to see different designs than the kloness. Alot of servers just change colors of shit and that takes no skill, nor does it make the server original and awesome.

The names would be the opposite of kloness weapons which reward you for being good..... So the weapons that reward you for being bad could be called Diabolic Sword, wand, etc.

Maybe keep the +dmg cap the same as it is on kloness weapons, but increase the negative rep requirements by double. For example;

+100REP = +1 damage while using kloness

-200REP = +1 damage while using diabolic wand/weap

diabolic would also give you extra negative rep on your attacks when facing players. Would basically be the opposite of kloness.

edit: I just used thesaurus and searched for synonyms for "Evil" and Diabolic was a match. Seems cool enough and appropriate for HB.

in this case bad rep weapons should woop good rep people asSes... cause we are badd

rawr, fear me =D