Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Easter Events At Nemesis

Easter Events

Easter Egg Hunt

The Easter Bunny will be hiding eggs all over the maps in Nemesis.

The eggs are brightly colored and can be found on any map. They are out in the open, not hidden under any item.

Starting April 4th, which is Easter Sunday, you can trade the balls for stones.

Every 3 eggs will get you a different prize.

3 red eggs = Xelima stone

3 green eggs= merien stone

3 yellow eggs= Zemstone

3 pearl eggs = HP 35 or MP 35 berk M or W, you choose

Eggs will begin to be dropped at random times, as soon as farjat wipes all the eggs in server left over from

other events. I hope this will be very soon.

You will be able to trade in the eggs on Easter Sunday, and for the next week until all eggs have been exchanged.

Don't worry, if you have 3 eggs, you will be able to exchange them.

Find the Easter Bunny

There will be random spawns of fake or imposter Easter Rabbits in your town. Find the REAL Easter Bunny and win a zemstone. You will know the REAL Easter bunny because he will speak to you :)

Easter Sunday Summons Events

During the day on Easter Sunday, the gates to Dragonia will be left open. Brightly colored dragons will be

coming to Elvine town and Aresden town in search of their Easter Eggs and candy. Beware!!! They will appear at random times, in random locations. Some of the monsters will be dropping DR49 hose M and W so make sure you can make this event!

At 7pm server time, there will be one large summon event in town. Between the WH, shop and City hall area,

many monsters will be summoned but spread out to prevent lag. The drop rate of these spawns will be raised

by 50% for this event. The demons will show up to try and destroy this event. Demons will be criticial poisonous and in a very foul mood. They did not get ANY Easter Candy and they are out to kill you and ruin the event.

Some of the demons will be wearing a special ring and if you kill them, they will drop this ring near their corpse.

Easter Parade

It is a tradition during Easter Sunday for people to dress up in their best clothing. The colors of Easter are: Purple, Yellow, Green, Pink. If you are dressed beautifully and in the shop or wh, you MIGHT receive a zemstone in your bag. The BEST costumes, might receive a merien or xelima stone. Please dont ASK the GM for a stone or prize. Not every player will get one. Just the ones wearing their very best Easter costumes.

Questions? post them here

Translate- please re-post in your language and we will add to the top post.

Thank you players for being the best HB community out there and also...

prepare for a HUGE PVP event, late in April.

HunterGM

yes it will be 7pm

the site only allows me to select ONE time for 4-5 events so...i didnt want to do that.

thats why i write more details on forum

' date='Apr 3 2010, 06:59 AM' post='312266']

yes it will be 7pm

the site only allows me to select ONE time for 4-5 events so...i didnt want to do that.

thats why i write more details on forum

thanks ;)

ok guys green balls were wiped accidentally tonight.

farjat thought my event started tomorrow...sunday

so, i will be putting down a lot more green balls tonight and tomorrow

sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot replace them, as i have no way of knowing who had what and

how many...

Also, there is no way to recover them, as we tried.

So, forgive the mistake and let's have fun.