Sign in to follow this  
q1+

Password Recovery Does Not Work!

check your spam box, eventually wait up to 24h for the mail to arrive.

If not arrived within 24 hours, please notify your account name by PM on the forum to me aswell as your e-mail and i'll manually get the information sent.

The password recovery works properly, you just need more patience for the mail to arrive.

check your spam box, eventually wait up to 24h for the mail to arrive.

If not arrived within 24 hours, please notify your account name by PM on the forum to me aswell as your e-mail and i'll manually get the information sent.

The password recovery works properly, you just need more patience for the mail to arrive.

it does not work,im telling you.. ;)

i have waited more than 72 hours for sure,but anyway..ill just pm you

tripple facepalm!

but seriously,i tried with another account and another emali adress..and it still did not send me any mail with further information how to get my password.. :(

Edited by q1+

at least for me, the mail is saved into "non wanted" emails (idk whats it's name in an english mail :P)

at least for me, the mail is saved into "non wanted" emails (idk whats it's name in an english mail :P)

really?weird..it does not show at any place that there is such incoming mail..ive dissabeled all filters and stuff..but still the mail wont come :(

so i think the only way is to send it manually..

You joined the forums in '05. When was the last time you played Nemesis? Maybe it was before the total wipe? If not, then i dunnoez lolx :P

You joined the forums in '05. When was the last time you played Nemesis? Maybe it was before the total wipe? If not, then i dunnoez lolx :P

heh,played in about year or less back..so its not that..i think its the problem with my mail..well.its in www.hot.ee..but i have recieved mails from helbreathnemesis before..including "lost password" mails..just send them manually! maybe that helps?

It works, it just fail to send to some domains.

i need to know at least the account name to send it manually....

It works, it just fail to send to some domains.

i need to know at least the account name to send it manually....

PM'd you

EDIT: ty farjat

Edited by q1+