Sign in to follow this  
Exec

10 Stats!

how much damage bonus adds having 10 extra str or magic? i mean, if u have 200 str/magic, and u use angel and get 210, is it a noticeable diff?

i was told 10 str is 2% dmg bonus

i was told that 10 mag/str = 1 bonus dmg

if your 200 str using bbh, which is 3d10+2 on L, that means your base dmg (dice only) will be increased by your str % bonus.

in this situation, imagine u hit 30 dmg, and your extra 10 str gives u another 2% bonus ontop of your 40% from 200 str. in this sitaution u can see that the dmg would have been 30+12 = 42, but with the 10 extra str u get 42% dmg bonus so it goes to 30+12.6 = 42.6 so this may result in +1 dmg under certain circumstances.

this isnt the whole dmg tho, u still has to add all the + that the weapon has inherent, then any consec bonus that weapon type has, then all dmg itenx. So bbh+3 with fh and rod dm5 should be hitting max 32(+210strbonus=12.6)+3+5+5+5 = 60.6, and then if 4 hit in a row should be 62.6 with perfect hit (i believe bbh is +0+1+2+2 for consec dmg) if anyone is hitting higher on normal with these circumstances plz make ss for me :D

and some1 kno if u still regen mp every 23 secs with 210 mag? or less time?

i used mag 10 for a long and timed at hunt like always. nothing really changed