Sign in to follow this  
Guerrero

A Question

Yeah do you guys really think we are going to be killing it every week?

Doing it in 20 hours takes so much out of you as a player. Just getting to Abbadon and seeing all those TW's is enough to deter you.

Last time we did it in 28 hours and we didnt kill it...up untill now which was MONTHS ago.

if they raised the drop a little you would had hunted it this week anyway

they just went to over the top

the topic that guerrero started has totally gone offtopic now..

pls refer to this

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26523

If u win tattslotto today.. does this mean you can win every week, or every second week? Or Every month?

In order to know that you have to try it every week or every month..

You cannot know if its dropping to high or not until at least 2-3 more abby's die.. then you can say with a basis..

yes its droppping too much and its fruity..

--

I agree, too many nice drops its not good... but more rares have come from events than abby.

--

The way things are now, its very doubtful Aresden will ever down another abby..So elvine will be the only town getting a nice rare every week..

If you get 6 good prizes each 10 times u play the lotto i would play it everytme and its basicly stupid example coz:

im taking the numbers of a TEST of 20 abby kills , not on 1..

Edited by Moha

But you could kill 20 abbys..and still get no drops..because its probability..

You could have the nuts pre-flop 20 hands in a row , AA, and still lose every single hand...even thou its very very unlikely.

Thats all i'm saying...until its actually downed 20 times.. then you dont know ..you are basing it on one abby.. and then using probability to predict the rest..

---

Heaps more rares have come from events,- where not much work is done at all.. not even close to 22 hours or 30 hours...

---

I doubt highly that aresden can down more abby's... the town has fallen apart in the last few days.

ON TOPIC:

So just wondering if a GM can answer my original question, or give some feedback as to what is happening with those drops..

thank you.

Not to sound like a wet blanket but this was exactly what I was predicting was going to happen. GMs aren't supposed to be involved, but now this is turning out to be a big fiasco.

To be honest, I think the drops for Abaddon shouldn't have been boosted. It's hard to kill but the only reason it was killed so fast this week was cos of Scan being available to players as well as monster count command.

I know people are gonna flame this (cue KK and NS guild people. no offense but half the forum posts are from y'all saying something about a topic cos it doesn't suit your own style of play. or at least this is what I feel. no offense.) and say that it's normal, but no it isn't. The reason Nemesis survived so long is cos we boasted a server which mimics as close as possible to an original server.

People have to remember that not everything is about drops. It should be the process of going through and clearing maps like a "raid" in World of Warcraft with all your mates.

To end, I think the drops should be reverted back slightly, not entirely back to the previous setting but it should be nerfed a little compared to what it is now. If this goes on week after week, the server will be flooded with rares from Abaddon and I think it'll be extremely fruity after a couple of months.

You guys have no idea what is happening, so take a back seat, stop posting nonsense and let it be resolved. We do not need more people who dont know the full story making comments and making the situation worse than it already is.

I rest my case.

To be really honest, I'm not saying Eldon's a bad GM or anything (dude, you know me, I was in PL with you, mad respect.) but he's way too involved to have an impartial stand (I believe this was farjat's original *spam*ysis?).

Guerrero i think your wrong with that, cuz aresden town did something that didnt happen in a long time in server and was to gather 40+ people to go clear abby in 1 day :(. How is aresden suffering <_< wtf. Now elvine is a bit more populated than ares yes, but theres a big difference in elvine cuz there are many guilds and many ppl with timezones that doesnt make possible to hunt Abbadon. You saw it, we tried to stop you guys with 10-12 elvs at abby and our wh was full of afk people.

On the other hand

Yea i agree with that Viv, increasing the drop rate of items abby already had, not adding more items to it. :( . First chance abby down and already droped ms30 and dark exec :( . Drop rate of abby is too high now :( . Couples of months more and the server gets screwed with rares.

Elvine can down Abby, the only problem is by the time we (HwaRang) manage to get our players on, the people in the other time zone have already downed it.

The drops are VERY Good were they are. Abby should be worth the 20+ hours of hard work. And for you people that don't know, we just barely killed abby. If we had one or two ppl not esisng, abby would have been regening faster then we did dmg. It came really close to never happening. Elvs are just mad cuz ares can do abby.

we killed entire abb maps, thats 30 fw's, 50 tw's, hundred hc's and many many other monsters inclueding abb, and all that we got from 40 ppl doing 22 hours work was ms30 and de.

most people think ms30 is dud drop anyway, is rly better than dk?

this is 2nd time in last few weeks we tried abb, last time we didnt quite get there, but killed most of everything else and also no drop. abb makes up for sucks tw hc fw iw drops.

tw isnt easy, but killing 50 each week and get nothing is no so keng lar...

wrong, the drop rate for abby is too high even with all the tws. hwa rang does tws in bf all week and im pretty sure they down more than 50 a day with shit drops but whos complaining?

Eldon has been the fairest GM around lately. He doesnt ban people for abusing his player charachters like other GM's have done so in the past and I know personally I give him ideas as well as other players and he talks them out with the other GM's (ND and D2 pit change ideas is just one of them.)

He has been helpful to Static, despite the differences they have had in the past. I mean if you are looking for a bias GM you are looking in the wrong place.

Vamp is right...

on topic:

pls guys try stay on topic .. which isn't really much of a topic.. it was for a gm staff. I asked a question to the GM staff. I didnt ask anyone else anything.

thank you

hbusa once had 100% tw drops

100% fw drops

100% iw (rares) drop

a guild (i was in) along with its elvine counterpart

hunted these 3

after a short period of time we amased basically 1 exalibur, 1 xel neck, 30 xel blades, 60 xel rapiers, 30 xel axe, 70? xel rings

this period of time was known as the "tw" era and most people there still complain about how it ruined the server... 7 years later

Can you pls stay on TOPIC (which in reality is no topic) Why you all posted here..I have no idea!!

All I asked was 'what is happening with the abby drops?'

(obviously only a GM can answer me and if you aren't one dont post anything here pls)

I made a side comment about how since this whole scandal , Aresden is in disarray and falling apart at the seams.

That didn't give everyone a green light to just rampage my topic/question.

Can you pls stay on TOPIC (which in reality is no topic) Why you all posted here..I have no idea!!

All I asked was 'what is happening with the abby drops?'

(obviously only a GM can answer me and if you aren't one dont post anything here pls)

I made a side comment about how since this whole scandal , Aresden is in disarray and falling apart at the seams.

That didn't give everyone a green light to just rampage my topic/question.

I strongly suggested to make a normal food game.

Eldon strongly complained me in public chat so he lost his GM Just because i dont like newbs to complain me.

Now we are waiting for his "fair" drops sistem which white needs to make. But white is busy and didnt made it yet.

White WILL make the drop thing when he got time. And the drops will go out from Therapist, which is banned, as soon as white post the result.

So the ms30 and Dark executor will be dont sooner or later whit white system. But i still wonder what happened with all the rest of the drops.......

Closed.

Ill ignore idiot suggestion since i know the same people would post the opposit IF abaddon only dropped shit.

This is my server and i do what i want with it. Just pressure me a little more and then u will find this few options:

1) adding cancel/inib/sleep/hellfire manuals to cash shop so i dont have to pay us$ 210 myself every month. and then ill get like us$ 1000/month

2) stop developing and paying only if donations > us$ 210

3) closing it and opening HB Nemesis Banana, without support and getting thousands/month.

4) just closing all nemesis and just stop Babysitting. Playing more Ogame and Battlefield.

CLOSED.