Sign in to follow this  
martingroso

Remove All Those Portals!

Well, i've been thinking, and i DON'T like that portals, i think it makes the

server very fruity, and it makes it VERY easy, u can go from city to IB or TOH3 in

just some seconds, and it makes it VERY difficult to make EK's, cuz it is very easy

to escape :S.

Well, i don't think whats your opinion, so i'd like to hear what u think about this update.

I think that the portals should be removed right now, but i'd like to hear what u think, thanks and GL!

Well, i've been thinking, and i DON'T like that portals, i think it makes the

server very fruity, and it makes it VERY easy, u can go from city to IB or TOH3 in

just some seconds, and it makes it VERY difficult to make EK's, cuz it is very easy

to escape :S.

Well, i don't think whats your opinion, so i'd like to hear what u think about this update.

I think that the portals should be removed right now, but i'd like to hear what u think, thanks and GL!

I think there being deleted now.. i think it was just 2 show them off

im pretty sure it was mentioned in another post but it looks like they're going to be used for events, which does make a lot of sense

GMs wont have to handle whispers for TPs and run the risk of accidentally missing someone in the arena for example, and they can close them whenever they please