Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Helbreath Nemesis 5.05 Update

Guys there is a new update:

Get HelGame client 5.05 at www.helbreathnemesis.com

# Added Dynamic portals to be opened by GM command. * Can set by level, amount of teleports, Guilds.

# Fixed Enemy Building Entrance Blocking

# Scan magic Added at Wizard Tower *Ability: Scan Monsters remaining HP and MP. *int: 112 *Mana: 120 *Cost: 40000

# Abaddon Drops Added

Isitoq[GM]

wasn't scan supposed to be gm only?

yes but we changed to encourage apocalypse.

Scan is Against monsters Only now. Not players.

How is BSS fruity? Its still a rubbish sword - now its just less rubbish.

please remove those damn portals in shop and wh that let u teleport everywhere.

as if eking is not enough, now people dont even have to run outside at town to get to places, they can just teleport from place to place, making raiding completely useless.

Lol this portals are not going to stay in that places!

They are not fruity. They will make GMs no need to make 100 ppl summonplayers!

The portals are actually for events use. We are just testing/showing them.

We also noticed the new Quests file is working bad. So we removed it and setted the old ones until we fix the new ones.

Lol this portals are not going to stay in that places!

They are not fruity. They will make GMs no need to make 100 ppl summonplayers!

The portals are actually for events use. We are just testing/showing them.

Portals are cool idea for events :).

One issue, with the entrance blocking thing. I am getting the "You cannot stand here etc etc" message... pretty much all over elvine. When I get it, it makes me stop for a second, as if I am being pushed away from that spot.

IPB Image

Also when approaching shop, I understand we can no longer stand on the actual spot that blocks the buildings, however I was getting blocked a few squares out and was causing a considerable amount of bumps.

Edited by Vampyr

One issue, with the entrance blocking thing. I am getting the "You cannot stand here etc etc" message... pretty much all over elvine. When I get it, it makes me stop for a second, as if I am being pushed away from that spot.

IPB Image

Also when approaching shop, I understand we can no longer stand on the actual spot that blocks the buildings, however I was getting blocked a few squares out and was causing a considerable amount of bumps.

OK. i checked this point and found nothing.

this works like this:

U cant get into the protected spot. But u cant also use this spot to run into it. The client cant prevent u changing direction. so u cant use a protected spot as a running exit not even if u are going to change direction.

No idea why u are getting it on this place anyway.

On aresden theres a bug i noticed. The farm entrance protection isnt working because i putted 209 instead of 279 on the X coord.

That made recall to aresden farm posible and a wall u cant throught just down the farming area in aresden. I setted a mana stone wall into it until i change client again (not today). I prefer it visible than invisible.

This fix needs update client. so i guess i will wait some days until server population stable.

If u find more areas with this problem, post the coordinates where u are clicking and get the message and i will check.

I was getting it down near the slime recall pad in elvine city as well, near bottom of town. No idea on coordinates. I was getting it on a lot of places. Ill go raiding in a sec and get some coords for you.

this problem also happens in aresden city, not only in elvine, theres many places that display this message when you are aproaching to a building or entrance, lets say wh/shop/ch/command/dung ent.

Yeah but I got it in totally random spots around Elvine, like close to snake pit.