Sign in to follow this  
Steelfoam

Beginner Ma Set From Blacksmith

BEGINNER MA SET

There should be a weak MA set available, purchaceable with 100.000 a piece from blacksmith (double for loser!). Price isn't the point, afterall u get DK for free.

Basic idea: You would get the weakest armours in the game possible, with a little added MA in them so basically wearing "beginner MA set" would drop your PA and DEF to near 0, while totalling 29% MA.

DK platemail = 55%PA, 0%MA ----- Normal leather top = 10%PA, (and now +12%MA)

DK chainmail = 38%PA, 0%MA

DK platelegs = 28%PA, 0%MA ----- Normal chain hose = 10%PA, (and now +9%MA)

DK hauberk = 18%PA, 0%MA ----- Normal hauberk = 10%PA, (and now +6%MA)

DK helmet = 27%PA, 0%MA ----- Normal helmet = 10%PA, (and now +6%MA)

Wiz hat = 15%PA, 0%MA

(As you see the MA values aren't exactly high...)

With the new items, beginning warriors could throw on the MA set from inv for 36% total MA with emerald ring. 29% without.

As I see is, this would be more fair to newcomers while would not effect existing averagely/highly equipped warriors, that already have way higher MA/MR items to wear.

Bring up my post, and I hope you put more thought than to post "No, I do most my EK-ing on beginners".

EDIT: Thanks Ruutu for the info given in the post below. Edited my thread to be more accurate.

Edited by Steelfoam

1st of all pa doesnt stack so you cant give numbers like that out... Every piece of armory has its individual pa as physical damage can be done to 4 different parts of ur body (legs, head, berk, body).

2nd of all do not like the idea at all.

I feel the answer to any disparity is a nerf of DK combined with possibly a moderate raise to tower shield str, and a wipe of mshields/emmy rings (with an eye to making them more rare).

I don't think the answer is to give out starter sets.

Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestion, I will be reading discussion avidly.

this is just a noobs post

C'mon man, didn't you just berate me for not being constructive the other day. This goes two ways you know ;)

im sorry man the other dude had a point

re-read this post and now look at it

theres 10 posts crying about dk set and he comes and do this

should be locked if u ask me lols

im sorry man the other dude had a point

re-read this post and now look at it

theres 10 posts crying about dk set and he comes and do this

should be locked if u ask me lols

It's an alternate suggestion, even if people don't necessarily agree with it, it's good to have it on the table. I've got some good ideas from these threads lately that may end up in the next stage of development. Either way, I enjoy the discussion.

this is just a noobs post

It is a post for noobs but since when did it matter who posted it? Discrimination isn't cool u know.

I did not know this:

1st of all pa doesnt stack so you cant give numbers like that out... Every piece of armory has its individual pa as physical damage can be done to 4 different parts of ur body (legs, head, berk, body).

Edited my thread to be more accurate.

Edited by Steelfoam

I dont underthand this topics, like a wars can't kill mages =/

Unless u run into a a very noobish mage... a warrior who is just starting has no chance, NO chance to kill a mage..or even survive a mages attack unless he is close to a safe zone or can recall..even if he has a decked out warrior with him (his friend or guildsman)..

thats why the discussion about dk sets and mshields/tower and this why this kid made this topic.

Edited by Guerrero

its obviously a war without items can safe a 5 mages with mass blizz....and its obviously a mage can't safe a 5 wars mass clicking + lizing.....i think war is hard to use for pvp, this server have like 1.5 year and now talk about tower shield's, and pa on dk set..or im wrong?

its obviously a war without items can safe a 5 mages with mass blizz....and its obviously a mage can't safe a 5 wars mass clicking + lizing.....i think war is hard to use for pvp, this server have like 1.5 year and now talk about tower shield's, and pa on dk set..or im wrong?

If I understood you right, you are saying that war has better chance surviving 5 mages than mage surviving 5 wars?

Well if thats so, u couldnt be more wrong.

Dk set pa has been discussed ever since hb neme2 went to high experience, and shield changes have been suggested before, as m.shield wand changes.

i use a war and i have no problem killing mages even 10 vs me

ask eldon what happened today in abaddon

sorry i had to say it xD

If I understood you right, you are saying that war has better chance surviving 5 mages than mage surviving 5 wars?

Well if thats so, u couldnt be more wrong.

Dk set pa has been discussed ever since hb neme2 went to high experience, and shield changes have been suggested before, as m.shield wand changes.

i dont say the war have better change to surviving because are false, mage's have nice dmg, but if the war have pfm + emmy ring . i think they go to safe, its the same maybe with the mage...if the mage have amp ( wars can't aim ) shield + ms shield and he dont get bump, he can survive

yes, a mage with ms16+ rogm + mp set..and i think a descent war can kill a mage with shield..

when a mage has that lets suppose war has the equivalent or more ( since wars normally hunt easier or things that drop nais stuff )

also every1 forgets what a war is....

a war is for example El_blaze..

i will dare any mage to kill him without mpset

and he isnt even good lol