Sign in to follow this  
ulez

What's Going On?

I'd personally put it down to player skill. 90% of warriors I see don't even para these days. At least argenlandia knew how to time and para, I was actually afraid of some of their warriors back in the day.

No longer.

I'd personally put it down to player skill. 90% of warriors I see don't even para these days. At least argenlandia knew how to time and para, I was actually afraid of some of their warriors back in the day.

No longer.

What i hate is mages walking around in pits waiting for PFM/AMP to vanish and starting blizing, that's something very noobish, most of elvine FH's do that..and almost never kill u, that's a shame.

What i hate is mages walking around in pits waiting for PFM/AMP to vanish and starting blizing, that's something very noobish, most of elvine FH's do that..and almost never kill u, that's a shame.

Yeah every1 does that.. Warrs do it too. That's just in IG pit. I would be surprised if ur the only one on this server not ganking pits :P

But hell yeah it sucks. When i lvl at IGs for a whole day i might get ganked 6 times, and that's with IE / XR.. No getting out for a low vit bmage lol. That actually happens often :P

Edited by Krede

The experience is set to that of a pure pvp server (max level in 2 hours),

yet there is no raid 5/7 days of the week.

Are GMs aware of this? If so, why has it not been fixed yet?

I think that barracks to lvl 180 HAS TO BE RELEASED, otherwise, this server

seems to be like a fruit server, in which the first day u play u can get max lvl -.-.

Barracks to lvl 180 HAS TO BE RELEASED RIGHT NOW!!!! :S:S:S

It'll be removed when we decide to remove it (which is likely when the other maps are ready to facilitate leveling for new players).

This developments in progress right now, there's some fun stuff coming up. Be patient.

It'll be removed when we decide to remove it (which is likely when the other maps are ready to facilitate leveling for new players).

This developments in progress right now, there's some fun stuff coming up. Be patient.

Ok, i hope to see changes soon :lol: :lol: xD, and 1 question, why haven't u been

logging in in the last few days?

PD: i am MartinD lol

No longer.

alot of our players are inactive

:/

Ok, i hope to see changes soon :lol: :lol: xD, and 1 question, why haven't u been

logging in in the last few days?

PD: i am MartinD lol

I have a thesis to write, and have been doing some development work for the new update - so a bit inactive sorry!

No longer.

10 mag.... i aint para'ing slimes =[ bump eks ftw

I have a thesis to write, and have been doing some development work for the new update - so a bit inactive sorry!

ok, i hope to see u soon ingame :), and good luck in your thesis :lol: