Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Blood Sword

hi,

when i was playing on the HBusa, there blood sword have a nice hitting propability vs players. For excemple: using 100% shiled and m.shild doesnt help - players are flying each 2nd, simple, hit by blood sword (not critting) and token damage is ~50-80.

So is it possible, that's on nemesis this sword is edited?

Thank you.

Edited by Emke

I wouldn't say its the sword that is edited, but the DK that is ridiculously overpowered.

i had bloodsword once and i thougth it drained enemy hp when hit and gave it to you, but bloodsword doesnt let you regen any hp at all while you wearing it. Its high hp prob is nice to kill parad mages with shield but for me it sux for pvp. Ex you get hit and hp wont regen unless you chup pots ;) . Its a cursed weapon :) .

i had bloodsword once and i thougth it drained enemy hp when hit and gave it to you, but bloodsword doesnt let you regen any hp at all while you wearing it. Its high hp prob is nice to kill parad mages with shield but for me it sux for pvp. Ex you get hit and hp wont regen unless you chup pots ;) . Its a cursed weapon :) .

omfg

HAHAHAHA

Edited by Moha

I think hits of 50 to 80 are too much, anyways, i remember Ruutu or some other Ares FH war, that used a Blood sword and had AMP, tho i used my DR set, (i think almost everyone knows it) he hitted me all the time!!!! its pretty annoyin!!

and i still think DK is perfect just the way it is!