Sign in to follow this  
jokalotus

64bit Os

for some reason the other day i was interrupted during game play by an error message and the game closed for the next 3 times whenever i logged in and tried to move the game crashed now i cant even download the file anywhere says "source file cannot be read". after its been downloading for a min and then stops downloading

It's not a 64-bit OS issue, as I played with a 64-bit operating system.

I don't exactly understand your problem, as it starts out with one problem (a common crashing, can't log in a character problem) to more of a ... download(????) problem.

Try to explain your problem better.

ok so it will let me log in and get to the game before it gives me this message and crashes. and only way to get out of the message/fullscreen game is to press esc. before the download problem was an update issue or possibly av problem but fixed now and got the client back. i had deleted it in the effort to get it working agian and now it is reinstalled and working fine up until it crashes im running win7 64bit

Do you get to move around before you crash? Which map are you in? What are you doing when it crashes?

The game crashes right as i close those first windows that pop up so i dont actually get to move. and im in the aresden dungeon very first lvl by the first rocks to mine

The game crashes right as i close those first windows that pop up so i dont actually get to move. and im in the aresden dungeon very first lvl by the first rocks to mine

Ahhh I know whats happening. Try log a different charachter, turn your detail down to low and turn your in game sounds off. Then log into the charachter in the dungeon.

Sometimes when you log out in dungeon your charachter bugs, when you log back in and you see a rock, your game crashes.

Just do what I said, log into a different charachter turn the detail down to low turn off your sounds and then try the other charachter it should work.

ok thx guys you fixed it vampyr!!!! ok so i got another question i installed hb on another computer but when i open hb it cust off the sides by about an inch just enough to bug me but the rest of my computers display if fine just hb any ideas? i know this is prolly my display settings but worth asking

Yeah it will be your monitor settings. It does the same thing with mine. If i play a different game or watch a movie I have to auto adjust my monitor.