Sign in to follow this  
Gaucho

Idea For Events.

Maybe new GM is not needed. Lets give some new ideas to Hunter or the Stuff.

Maybe Hunter or some Admin read this and see what event Nem int ppl likes.

Give some nice ideas about some event. DONT give the prize, just give some nice ideas to Hunter, and maybe he will make it.

Plz dont spam.

---------

Digan alguna idea para hacer eventos. No pongan premios, solo den algunas lindas ideas para Hunter, y por ahi el lo realizara.

---------

Fast hunt Event.

Summon in CH some mob count how much time 3 ppl takes to kill them all. The less time wins.

Its not a big deal but its a War event. thats why i make it on CH

Edited by Gaucho

Eldon, that event sounds very similar to the event where they dropped the abh rep3's at random times during summon events. Maybe it's not exactly the same, but seems that it might've spawned from your idea.

Here is an idea....

I dont know how this game is called in english or spanish... but its really easy.

2 options:

A- Using capes of differents colours.

B- Using spells.

The goal: Repeat what the event GM does.

Using capes: GM will drop 4 capes of differents colours and u will have to do it with the same sequence... then GM will drop 5 and so on... If u can repeat the same sequence till 12 capes... u win a merien.

Using Spells: GM will cast 4 spells and then u will have to copy that... same at the first example.

Player will have 0 second to do it after the GM finish his turn.

-Prizes should be meriens stones.

Another idea:

Helbreath Chess. (guild event)

Just regular chess rules... or do u it ur way... just giving the idea. Or u can do checkers.

Last One:

Art of defense. (guild event)

Every guild will have to defend his Guildmaster. EventGM will summon some monster... at first... 10 ettins... 30 seconds after that... will summon 3 demons... 30 sec > 3 GG... 30 sec > 1 HC... 1 min > 2 HC.... 2 min > 1 TW.... 2 min > 1 Wyv... and so on.

The guild that survives more rounds will win. If two guild ties on rounds... the winner will be the one that his guildmaster survives the longer... (no se como se dice.. hahahah)

Prizes? All summons will have higher % chances on 2 drops. And the winner will receive 1 BBH3 and 1 MS16 neck.

10 players per guild. Invi not allowed.

Problem with Helbreath Chess is that it takes an awful lot of mucking about. Events have to be easy to set up and the rules have to be simple for the "geniuses" out there to understand. We all know the mayhem that happens when trying to simply get people in a line for the PVP events let alone chess.

Garrapata gave a nice idea - Guild event.

Many times we see individual event, or a tag team. Why don't we specify it to Guild event right now instead of pouring everything on the table?

I like the "Guild Event" Idea.

Problem with Helbreath Chess is that it takes an awful lot of mucking about. Events have to be easy to set up and the rules have to be simple for the "geniuses" out there to understand. We all know the mayhem that happens when trying to simply get people in a line for the PVP events let alone chess.

Sure... just an idea... Chess or Checkers...

U can try it with only 2 guilds... the most organized 2 guild and try it. Regular chess rules are simple... i want to believe that everyone here knows how to play chess. The rest... is to organize ur guildmates and tell them to obey ur guildmaster command. Maybe if the prize is right... they would behave.

How about a very simple QUIZ EVENT. Any GM with stones could do it. Just ask a "general knowledge" question in your GM chat, first person to respond in whisper with the correct answer wins z/x/m? This could be at random times and maybe even only one question!

I think an FFA PVP where mages could only use weapons, not spells, would be cool too. Staffs, short swords, rapiers! would have to be a 195int requirement and I guess 130mag. That means bmages have a chance too!

The tipical FFA event is always fun, also you can make the team capes event which are also very good.

Prizes can be 1 mer and 1 xel for winners. Events will make ppl to stay on to have something to avoid the daily rutine. :)

What about a game like "Memory". Where there are items hidden under food in the arena or something, and each person gets 1 attempt to try and match the items under the food. If a match isn't found, the items must be covered back with food for the next person to try! First three people to find matches wins?

What about a game like "Memory". Where there are items hidden under food in the arena or something, and each person gets 1 attempt to try and match the items under the food. If a match isn't found, the items must be covered back with food for the next person to try! First three people to find matches wins?

Too complicated. Trust me. It won't work. Not with the people in nemesis. I've seen hunter send 20 people to bi for simply not talking in global