Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Isn't The Game Getting Lesser Player Day By Day?

I don't know about you all. But don't you think that the players in the game are getting lesser everyday? It used to be at least 120+ players during 2.30 server time, but right now it gone to a low 94 and sometimes even just 80 ; And it used to be at least 100 during 2.30am server time, but right now, sad to say, it's 50+ people.

The barrack system was great at the beginning, but then... it doesn't seem effective in the long term?

Geez... I really hope that the game can come back alive, don't you guys? :(

well, im guessing its a brutal fact that it wont recover from the blow that arg server gave, we'll see. best way to keep the int server alive is to stay there urself and be as active as possible.

And maybe if more random events are held...

Im not talking about summons or big items...

Just maybe give a new GM power to make a xstone..or mstone or something..and he stands in Toh3..and does a 'race' event like hunter does..

or makes ppl fight for 15 mins.. then he moves off the xstones' or mstones' or whatever..its not a big item..just small things ppl will fight for..

like agile GiS hp21.. or agile BH rep2.. (these items will not pwn lke ABH's and ppl will fight 20 minutes for it..in some random spot...even an xstone..u tell ppl on global come fight at ML *spam*.*spam*. cordinates and ppl will come and fight for 20 minutes for 5 xstones.. or something.. and then GM moves..)

Need new GM.. Hunter is good, but need another pls.. that is on alot.. right now, a GM on everyday (who can do little events, for harmless items) will keep more and more ppl coming and online.

Edited by Guerrero

I want to be GM!!!! i mean i wont be on ALL DAY but mainy EVERYDAY like 7pm Server time is good for me

i guess its up to Farjat, and other admins to choose but it's been one of my hb wishes to be granted as a GM

Edited by RawrinDrago

Good point there, i think the last event hunter held, the last 1 i was in was pretty good, people were runnig about in bleeding island collecting zems. good idea, brought some activity.

I want to be GM!!!! i mean i wont be on ALL DAY but mainy EVERYDAY like 7pm Server time is good for me

i guess its up to Farjat, and other admins to choose but it's been one of my hb wishes to be granted as a GM

you have played helbreath for about 3 years, >.>

even ive plaed helbreath longer than you have

i really dont think yuo qualify to be a GM

lol

great, it's 2.30am server time, and there are only 46 person online.

Yea I still remember the event Hunter made where everyone running at B.I, and that was the last time I saw Hunter. Since then, I don't see any GM online AT ALL, and players getting lesser.

Many argued that server should not be restart, because it's unfair for those who already had Full Hero set, but when I look around again, geez, how many full hero on nowadays? It's like only a quarter of them on. Many has gone. Many has went to HB Arg, and a big number of players went to HB World (they got 200 players on).

I don't know about this, but it's like having some cold winter break in HB nemesis. A long 1 :(