Sign in to follow this  
-Marclorc-

Im Very Pleased :)

Well first of all i want to thank the staff for the GREATEST hb server ever , you guys make this game fun .

And i want to give my thanks to Hunter for sticking with Nemesis and helping out other people that Exp event last night man was Awesome , and this person isnt a staff but thank you Gamny for helping us out with hunter if it wasnt for you , many people wouldnt have had been pleased ..

Guys lets give it up to the Staff! ^_^ Thanks.

Yesterday really was a nice event =) thank you Hunter.I hope u make this kind of event every week or month=p

Yesterday really was a nice event =) thank you Hunter.I hope u make this kind of event every week or month=p

ahem

thank you maggie!

lets also give it up for her , when shes on she makes us laugh , and she makes us have a good time playing .

Thank you hunter for having Maggie (:

Hi boys,
I am Maggie writing to you.I think this is so nice you thank me.I like to see every one at the nemesis happy and having fun.I like to help.When I am bigger farjat the GM said I can have Pinky[GM] and be a real gm.I will wear all pink and be very fair.I want to come back and play with every one.I will come soon.
Bye and thankyou.You are nice.
Love your friend.
Maggie

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HELLO HUNTER AND HIS WONDERFULL PRINCESS MAGGY, WOW MAGGY GAL YOU TAKE AFTER YOU DAD WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING ON EVENTS COZ LAST NIGHTS WAS ONE OF THE FINEST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO, THIS HB AND THE GMS AND MAGGY OF CORSE :D

IS THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED :rolleyes: AND YOU ARE TRULLY GREAT PEOPLE FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN TO THIS GAME FOR THE PLESURE OF OTHER IS AMAIZING

WELL DONE :wub: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes Hunter and maggie have been around a long time thoygh good and bad, Maggie is great i love her to bits she is so cute, big hugs :)

and as for Hunter he is a great GM always has been, and i hope he will always be part of nemesis, Nemesis would never be the same without him :: better stop now his head wont go though the door (joke hunter) :)

and i would like to take this time to thank all the other GMs that keep this game going if was not for the great staff it would be really hard doing all this and i myself would like to say thank you to all of them.

and thank you to all the players thats stayed playing this server you are the greatest, :)

Sexy

Haha glad to hear that maggie! See you around ingame. Tsolis2 here :). And to you sexy. I started in nem1 as a noob on Juggernaut and now I'm in nem2 as a respected player. I'll support nem till the end

Edited by Alright ---Juggs