Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Update Pre V3 Items

Ok after the V3 updates which saw items like BBH introduced, a lot of the rares which were implemented in the earlier versions have been neglected, and made useless. What id like this thread to turn into is a list of items that should be updated so that they are still useful in this game.

Ill kick the list off with:

Liche Necklace - Currently MS15. MS14's and 16's are not hard to come by, from memory there are about 5 or so Liche Neck's in game, why not update them so that these RARE necks have a use other than wasting WH space. Currently they are MS20 necks on HB Korea.

Stone Golem Necklace - Currently DF25. Still overshadowed by necklaces that can be crafted, and crafted quite easily. Again same as Liche Neck, quite rare and useless. Curently I believe they are DF30's on HB Korea.

Feel free to add more.

I definitely agree with the SG Necklace, but I'll keep quiet about the Liche Necklace because I have one. ;)

Demon Slayer is fine according to you?

What about the Blood Weapons? I used a Blood Sword for a while, but never really in PVP. It was fairly decent, but I think the DK15 overshadows it quite a bit.

perhaps mr neck is a bit underpowered, its just as hard to ++ as any other neck but doesnt really give any protection as 35%mr in a armor is pretty sux, hardly worth a 5th stage neck upgrade.

Bloody shock wave could also do with perhaps a boost as its not easy to get (abb drop), yet lightning bolt is better.

I definitely agree with the SG Necklace, but I'll keep quiet about the Liche Necklace because I have one. ;)

Demon Slayer is fine according to you?

What about the Blood Weapons? I used a Blood Sword for a while, but never really in PVP. It was fairly decent, but I think the DK15 overshadows it quite a bit.

I also have a Liche Neck, and it currently sits in my wh doing nothing but its not worth anything because MS14s are extremely cheap and MS16s are not hard to make.

I wasnt going to comment on Demon Slayer because I am bias, but I do understand now why the previous owner complained. While yes Its a step up from a GiS, its maximum damage is still quite low (for a one and only weapon). Its a bit like DK15 where its normal hits are better. I can do awesome zerk damage but crits leave a little to be desired. I still love it though and wouldnt trade it for the world.

Isn't that how Long Swords should be, though?

They have nice crit range - 3 spaces, yet the crits don't do as much. Hammers, on the other hand, have a lower crit range and high damage.

But then, where does that leave the Battle Axes? In-between both? And why is there no "Rare" Battle Axe, besides the Xelima Axe?

Ok after the V3 updates which saw items like BBH introduced, a lot of the rares which were implemented in the earlier versions have been neglected, and made useless. What id like this thread to turn into is a list of items that should be updated so that they are still useful in this game.

Ill kick the list off with:

Liche Necklace - Currently MS15. MS14's and 16's are not hard to come by, from memory there are about 5 or so Liche Neck's in game, why not update them so that these RARE necks have a use other than wasting WH space. Currently they are MS20 necks on HB Korea.

Stone Golem Necklace - Currently DF25. Still overshadowed by necklaces that can be crafted, and crafted quite easily. Again same as Liche Neck, quite rare and useless. Curently I believe they are DF30's on HB Korea.

Feel free to add more.

100%

Isn't that how Long Swords should be, though?

They have nice crit range - 3 spaces, yet the crits don't do as much. Hammers, on the other hand, have a lower crit range and high damage.

But then, where does that leave the Battle Axes? In-between both? And why is there no "Rare" Battle Axe, besides the Xelima Axe?

But it was quite weird, my GiS was the opposite. It had pretty good Crit Damage, but had very ordinary normal swing and zerk damage. DS is similar to DK15 where it has a good average normal swing but its crits leave something to the imagination. I think its fine how it is, im not complaining about it. If anything I think it should have something that earns it the name "Demon Slayer.

Blood Axe, Kloness Axe.

...Just forget I said anything. :wacko: I'm really out of it tonight for some reason.

kloness neck... deals+5 dmg... whats the point? dm+5 neck is better and cheaper

you should re-read the description of klon items

mages got dmg neck??

klon neck is perfectly fine

Im not sure about the neck but in kweapons +5 dmg doubles up in zerk. DM+5 only adds dmg after zerk dont know how this goes with kneck then.

mages got dmg neck??

I did:

Klones necklace:

Deals +1 Damage for every 20 Reputation Points of the target with a maximum of +5 Damage.

This info comes from Helbreath Nemesis Portal wich is confiable, before u post something check first, however if the info in the web isincorrect someone should fix that...

http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com/index.p...item&id=449

Battle axes have been worthless for a long time.

Same crit range as a hammer, terrible.

Comparable damage (generally less!!) to a gis, terrible.

Hammers also strip... so why use a battle axe?

Pretty worthless weapon for being considered a viable end-game weapon. It's okay-ish pvm, but for killing players? You may as well just get naked and die, would hurry the process up a little.

The battle axe should be a 200 str weapon and do the most damage. Swords get crit range, hammers get strip, battle axe gets damage. Makes sense to me.

mages got dmg neck??

I did:

Klones necklace:

Deals +1 Damage for every 20 Reputation Points of the target with a maximum of +5 Damage.

This info comes from Helbreath Nemesis Portal wich is confiable, before u post something check first, however if the info in the web isincorrect someone should fix that...

http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com/index.p...item&id=449

mages dont have dmg neck

kneck can work like that

DO mages honestly need a damage neck?

"Warriors get damage neck's why dont mages" is not a viable reason.

Ya sure they need so they can 1 shot bbh wars

Exact reason why you dont need them. Mages already have incredible burst damage, you dont need more.

Yeah that item shouldnt even be available to buy. Although it is useful, if i see an elv holding it I instantly aim them cause you know they suck.

Black Shadow Sword is teh sux so bad i almost wanna make one +5.

Yeh that sword pretty much sucks.

I should see how bad it still is with fh,dm5,rod lolz. Probably just about as bad as a baxe.