Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Pl Warr Stats.

English:

Hi.

Im making a PL warr, and the stats I was thinking of using are 200 str. 151 dex. 36 int. 20 mag. 70 vit.

However, im aware that these stats are more for killing mages since dex is kind of low.

My questions are:

How much dex is recomended for PL to fight warrs (not 200 since i want to have bbh)?

How much vit minimum is recomeneded for PL?

Does 20 differ alot from 10 mag? Can i stay pfmed all the time with 10 mag

Feel free to give suggestions of bbh PLer builds.

Remember, im looking for a balanced char to fight both warrs and mages with bbh (for nice crits and good strip)

Thx

Spanish:

Hola.

Estoy haciendo un PL warr y los stats q pensaba son 200 str. 151 dex. 36 int. 20 mag. 70 vit.

Ahora. estoy conciente q estos stats son mas para pvp magos por el dex bajo.

Mis preguntas son:

Cuanto dex me recomiendan para PL para poder pvp warrs (no me digan 200 dex porque quiero usar una bbh)?

Cuanto de vit debo tener minimo?

Hace mucha diferencia 10 mag (10 o 20 mag)? Puedo mantenerme pfm sin tragar pots con 10 mag?

Pueden recomendar cualquier bbh Pler build

Recuerda que busco un char balanceado para pvp warrs y magos con bbh (por buenos crits y strip)

Gracias

sin items no sirve eso cabe xd sos flan sin vit :P.

Igual rafa el war que armas vos esta bastante lindo.

yo le pondria 141 de dex y 20 mag(con lize)

y 80 vit?

porq con 20 mag igual puedo tener 151 dex con 70 vit

for bbh war these are the best stats

200 str

161 dex

36 int

70 vit

you wont use pfm that much in pl, only in occasion when theres more than one. 10 mag is enuf to make sure you can pfm, plus i always bring a few blue's as insurance. 161 dex is enough to fight any war because the bbh3 will wear down the oppanants armor. The only people that will give you a hard time are the pure bbh wars... but you can always just invis and they're screwed if you dont feel like chugging all your reds. 36 int is nice for the para. These are best stats for lize bbh war

for bbh war these are the best stats

200 str

161 dex

36 int

70 vit

you wont use pfm that much in pl, only in occasion when theres more than one. 10 mag is enuf to make sure you can pfm, plus i always bring a few blue's as insurance. 161 dex is enough to fight any war because the bbh3 will wear down the oppanants armor. The only people that will give you a hard time are the pure bbh wars... but you can always just invis and they're screwed if you dont feel like chugging all your reds. 36 int is nice for the para. These are best stats for lize bbh war

But with 10 mag i will need a hp wand right? and ms20 hp wand are quite expencive think

I dont think i will land many paras on 100% mr with 10 mag, i might be mistaken though.

Yeah 20 mag isnt going to help you a lot so you may as well get some HP.

Also... 151 dex will be enough in PL. You have to remember everyone else will have the same kinda stats so I wouldnt be to worried.

200 str

170 or 180 dex (with this dex you ensure that ONLY pure wars will face you in pvp /duels and they might loose)

15 mag (The more you hit with your bbh their endu with armor wont last 10 mins with 170+ dex)

36 int

whats left to vit

Only problem are mages but since theres only 1-3 mages in pl for every 8-12 wars, then its a good choice.

(mr set/ma needed for this stats)

with zerk u need mag or u will have to bring alot of mp pots with u, not to mention the casting probability u get from magic skill (wich u can raise when u have more then 10 mag)

Considering u need to put points in both int (59 int for zerk insted of eg. 36 int for para that i have) and mag, this means that u will have either low dex, or low vit. making you more vulnerable to mages or warrs.

bldo Gabuyo estaba asi en pl, con mis super items

hoses hp 21 / berk ma 9 / leather ma 18 / targe ma 21

full helm sp 56 / bbh+2 / dm3 / ogre ring

plate manu (berk - legg bs)

de golpe "plaf" se armo todo un mini set 42 - 28 - 35 - 21 (mr)

cuando sali de pl me la keria cortar, no me misseaban NADA...

130str 200dex 36 int 20 mag rest vit

Get DM nec, ring, magin dia and high rep anc flam

carry 3 knight sets and u own every1.

pfft, since u going to trouble of gettings ring/neck/magicdiamond, high end manu knight set would be better than 3 normal sets, take up less space and gives better defence.

i think a "cheap" build, would be a 130 str, 151/161 dex, 59 int, 20/25 mag, and 1 or 2 good flams, preferable 1 hp for wars, and 1 with rep or if you cant afford, a llf+3 to mages. and rest vit, you'd have about 500/600 hp (cant remenber).

you can take pure wars if they dont have itens, you just need to para and use all crits on him, and wait hitting zerked to hir more often and stronger until your crits recharge, to normal wars, most of them are bbh 36 int, same, if he eb's or anything just keep zerked, you have good chances of winning, and maybe mass poison him.

for mages, you got good vit (about 110), so just keep zerked and try to para them, if you hit it you have good chances of lising, and you have dmg decent enough to kill him in a maximum of 3-4 paras if you dont let him fire wall

well, my flamer had a vey good hp flam, so i did beat goos when she was in pl in pvp, and others that were the strong guys at the time (only goos and 1 or other guy had more itens) nowadays every1 has super itens at pl, so a bbh pure WITH itens can beat my flam, but not without, unless hes really skilled as war (80% of wars simply click)