Sign in to follow this  
May-T-Mike

Weapons And Spells

As i can see there is discussion about changing some spells a lil bit. I like the idea of changing LS and MS dmg and some functions (increase LS dmg and give burn dmg to MS love it).

I play on mage only but what about the wars? Only we can see is bh/ bbh / dk wars (156 str users are very rare). Why not change B AXE? It's a cool looking non usefull weapon. Imho it's dmg should be increased to be more powerfull than BH and not just little more power it should be at least 10% more powerfull. As we all know, it doesn't have strip so it must have advantage to start using it. How about that?

Oh i forgot about the necks!

Liche neck and SG neck for now are not rares ;F.

U can up df10 to df25-30 and ms10 to ms16-18 neck to be better than rare necks prrty easy... imho that situation should be fixed so rare necks would start to be worth sth. I mean that SG should have 35=+ DF and Liche neck should be ms20=+.

increase dmg for baxe or lower the required str for it so that there would be a bigger variety of warrs in pl. also make LS and MS better dmg (i like burn idea aswell) for a bigger variety of mages in pl. SC and Liche necks are pointless. make hero chain.

make hero chain 1000 eks and make it have an extra bonus

also create hero horns for warriors for 1000 eks

that would be fun and not every1 would have it

(atleast yet)

make hero chain 1000 eks and make it have an extra bonus

also create hero horns for warriors for 1000 eks

that would be fun and not every1 would have it

(atleast yet)

LOL only u would be able 2 get it maymay.

MAKE BAXE USEFULL

Like the Liche Neck ms20 and Stoen Golem df35 :)

Liche neck atm ms15 LOL, how many ppl has it, 3?4? xD ms16 has it half a server hahaha

Df25 stone golem? again...df25 is not hard to do... but SG is sooo hard to get..lol

hero chain with 1000 eks! I LOVE THAT IDEA, it might have some abilities but if not who cares! IF it appears i would have motivation to still play on mage !! ;D