Sign in to follow this  
-Gambit

/whomap Command

What'd people think of adding a /whomap command to the game, that goes something like this:

I'm located in elvine city during... let's say raidtime. I'd like to know whether there are any ares around, to go eking/to keep myself from being ek'd, so I type /whomap and just like the /who cmd - in a green text it goes down on the screen for example:

Map Elvine city - Elvine:58 Aresden:7

... showing the number of each town people on the map you're at.

mmmm i dont think so.. i rlly like it, but i think that is makin the game easier.. work hard for your eks =)

mmmm i dont think so.. i rlly like it, but i think that is makin the game easier.. work hard for your eks =)

Well, that's one way to look at it... On the other hand, it'd just save us a lot of meaningless running around..

But thats the whole point though, you arent supposed to know if there are enemies around. I like the idea from a "I cant be bothered checking the pits" perspective, but thats not really a good enough reason.

The other downside is I could be going on a IW hunt and just /who and find out if that map is safe, 0 elvs lets go hunt. But that would take away a part of the PVP experience in game.