Sign in to follow this  
FullHouse

Ds+1 Or Rbh Rep+7+2

DS has higher hit prob but no strip but if the BH in a duel strip u the dmg will be better and better...

Imagine if after 3 minutes i strip your plate mail... or leggins...in return he cant strip me any piece, that is an important difference

Strip ability is a vital option in PVP, and sometimes makes the difference

Trust me, he doesnt.

Hey nvm the common sense im not talking about if i have enough items or if i want pvp, just was a question about items... LOL

If that rude guy want pvp, sure i can give him pvp, but why answer rude if i asked for a bet... where is the ofence??...

Kids with hero set... jejeje I love this...

DS has higher hit prob but no strip but if the BH in a duel strip u the dmg will be better and better...

Imagine if after 3 minutes i strip your plate mail... or leggins...in return he cant strip me any piece, that is an important difference

Trust me, he doesnt.

Hey nvm the common sense im not talking about if i have enough items or if i want pvp, just was a question about items... LOL

If that rude guy want pvp, sure i can give him pvp, but why answer rude if i asked for a bet... where is the ofence??...

hmm

wow so you want to pvp for items??

im in man !!

what your betting?

pvp Moha. And i am not rude, i was trying to help you to see the dmg of demon slayer so u could see the diference betewn your bh and my demon slayer but and u say what we bet for pvp? :S well wana pvp for items? sure.

Dont you bet that demon slayer!! ;)

Trust me, he doesnt.

hmm

im in man !!

what your betting?

Sure....

Mercury vs Bltch, i bet ip neck please call GM to start the pvp.

Hunter if u see this please help us in pvp for bets.

Thank you

Trust me, he doesnt.

hmm

im in man !!

what your betting?

Sure....

Mercury vs Bltch, i bet ip neck please call GM to start the pvp.

Hunter if u see this please help us in pvp for bets.

Thank you

lol

i will pvp you on maynard

DS owns by far that righ bh, DS hp is crazy good, tested with Gammy against my Anc Gis with hp and he raped me.

Well he was using fh but still, dmg on DS is stupid good, but i think it should be better since its a very rare item. Why bhs doesnt have any hp prob? Dunno but they should :o . Ppl not using so many stated bhs cuz everyone around saying bhs sux if they arent anc or sharp with high rep or hp.

FullHouse, use your BH, Gynard use the DS, and everyone is happyyyyy, or if not, give me both items and ill see what to do! =) ill share them with Vampyr!

btw, fullhouse, even if Moha uses Bltch i think u will loose that pvp Oo, but take the shot!

ps, i think H is too busy in twitter..

FullHouse, use your BH, Gynard use the DS, and everyone is happyyyyy, or if not, give me both items and ill see what to do! =) ill share them with Vampyr!

btw, fullhouse, even if Moha uses Bltch i think u will loose that pvp Oo, but take the shot!

ps, i think H is too busy in twitter..

moha is afraid pvp mercury^ of course I will win, thats why moha only want use maynard cause Bltch is a noob mage bad stats

See by yourself his answer...

I bet IP neck

If Hunter or another GM can't do it sometime this week, I'll do it sometime after next week.

Now drop it, and get back on-topic.

If Hunter or another GM can't do it sometime this week, I'll do it sometime after next week.

Now drop it, and get back on-topic.

Moha told me in game hes afraid cause Bltch has bad stats... and Mercury for sure will win... that was what he told me...

He dont wanna lose his ip neck :s

Why cant you both play level 180 characters? PL is for wimps.