Sign in to follow this  
Aki

How Good Is The Anti-laming System?

The anti-laming system is semi-automatic and very good. It will make a map, if you will, of your EK's and we can easily identify certain patterns. We can also easily spot people that are trying to hide their EK's (for example, when they vernture deep into the dungeons just to have a safe place from the public to lame their EK's). Some people also try to hide their EK laming by faking PvP, but in reality they are just combatting their brothers or housemates numerous times.

All the above won't go undetected. I must admit we do not scan in realtime. We map the EK history of a character on a per-character basis. In reality, it doesn't matter much since you will get caught eventually - even if your EK laming is from 2 years ago the ban will still be applied. It's a permanent ban anyway.

It might be a good idea to scan the top 50 characters just in case. Good suggestion.

Pretty safe to say it would be. I know GMs have warned people about killing the same people over and over in scorp pit or something on raid day. Although its probably a case of a stupid player just not protecting themselves and being a free ek. Same kinda concept behind the 1000 pvp idea :P

out EK-laming system never fails.

We, the staff, have one of the most advanced ek-laming detection tools of all helbreath servers.

If you lame, you'll be caught soon or late, we're sure of it, the tool is one of the most powerfull and most easy tools there exist, specially made for Helbreath Nemesis by myself :)

and Aki, we checked, and double checked many players on laming, it DO is necessary to check everyone.

Also, I check laming mostly on a monthly base, and every month I catch people laming ek's, not a single month has passed by that I didn't ban people for breaking rules.

And also everytime someone report someone we check.

So we are having a good log system, ek checking system + human common sence on it.

I always say it, u can lame on the moment but sooner or later u will get catched and game over.