Sign in to follow this  
Oil

Account Possibly Hacked.

Okay, so I figured I'd come see back here but I found out my password has been changed, as has my e-mail.

I'm not 100% sure if the account name I was trying to access was the one I registered, but if it is, then I would greatly appreciate if a GM checked if the char named F is on the acc named Crip. I sent a lost psw req but it was sent to ShroomZ_2420@hotmail.com, which isn't mine, neither have I ever even heard of it. If the char I mentioned is NOT on the account, would it be possible to tell me what the name of the account is on which it is, because in that case I've just forgotten the account name.

Thank you,

F.

Okay, so I figured I'd come see back here but I found out my password has been changed, as has my e-mail.

I'm not 100% sure if the account name I was trying to access was the one I registered, but if it is, then I would greatly appreciate if a GM checked if the char named F is on the acc named Crip. I sent a lost psw req but it was sent to ShroomZ_2420@hotmail.com, which isn't mine, neither have I ever even heard of it. If the char I mentioned is NOT on the account, would it be possible to tell me what the name of the account is on which it is, because in that case I've just forgotten the account name.

Thank you,

F.

try acc ******

Thank you,

F.

try acc *****

Yeap, that's the one. Thank you :).

Edited posts to hide the acc name. - Jing[GM]