Sign in to follow this  
Leigon

Wats It Worth :s

I dont think so.

MP > HP

also its leather, but you should be able to get a couple of decent peices.

who knows see what you get offered. sometimes you will be surprised to see

what you can get.

if your asking is HP84 worth MP84 than the answer is no. While yes you will be able to get a few decent MP piece offers if you look hard enough, the sad truth is that stat is really wasted on leather. I know personally im looking for a HP body piece, but refuse to use leather.

Good luck with it though, I bet you wish it was a HP84 Plate :D

ur only chance is to sell that leather to a mage, but for a war that leather is useless unles u run around... =/

asif my leather is useless! it has low endurance but against 5-7mages and im pfmed i last fine,it has never broken once,i only use it against mages,never against wars,

wat % of mp armour would my leather be worth though?mp49,mp14,mp28 berk.

is that worth hp84 leather?

asif my leather is useless! it has low endurance but against 5-7mages and im pfmed i last fine,it has never broken once,i only use it against mages,never against wars,

wat % of mp armour would my leather be worth though?mp49,mp14,mp28 berk.

is that worth hp84 leather?

assuming its 49 leather, 14 hose, 28 berk... I would say no.

For hp84 leather you could get like berk/ hose mp49-56 if you're lucky, or mp63-77 leather.. Or a set that u described above.. and I would rather take 1 good piece than crappy set.

mp... i would give u max mp56, but as i said before, only if im going to use it as a mage :P, and i must have another mp leather same or better than the one im paying u, would be stupid for a mage to exchange mp for hp =p

i didnt mean to say its a crappy item, but dont use it if ur pfad, would last 1 min XD. Also its not good to get parad with it on u XD

lolz guys im no idiot,but i still dont see why u all dislike this leather!think about it,if u had 100vit,it bumps u up to 184 vit,az if thats crap,this is liek the best item ive had in years.is any1 wanting to offer me a hoses/berk mp63 for it :P?

The reason why leather its crap is simple: Endurance.

(This is from a warriors perspective)

You have to be very good at swapping your armor over against players, on top of that be good at timing regens because you wont be able to leave it on for a full minute without it loosing substantial endurance. Pretty much to use it, you have to be invis or off in the corner. Wearing leather amongst enemies is like having a bullseye on your chest. BBH will tear it apart.

Because it is leather you wont be able to use it while you train, you cannot use it whilst on a tanker char because once again, it will last a minute of solid hits, on top of that the benefits of the extra hp regen wont be seen as much because of its lack of defence. This is why I love my HP berk hose and horns - I can leave it on while I train.

It really only has a place on a mage and as was said above, a mage isn't going to sacrifice a high %% mp piece for a hp piece (if they do not have a second MP piece).

The reason why leather its crap is simple: Endurance.

(This is from a warriors perspective)

You have to be very good at swapping your armor over against players, on top of that be good at timing regens because you wont be able to leave it on for a full minute without it loosing substantial endurance. Pretty much to use it, you have to be invis or off in the corner. Wearing leather amongst enemies is like having a bullseye on your chest. BBH will tear it apart.

Because it is leather you wont be able to use it while you train, you cannot use it whilst on a tanker char because once again, it will last a minute of solid hits, on top of that the benefits of the extra hp regen wont be seen as much because of its lack of defence. This is why I love my HP berk hose and horns - I can leave it on while I train.

It really only has a place on a mage and as was said above, a mage isn't going to sacrifice a high %% mp piece for a hp piece (if they do not have a second MP piece).

Very well said, my honest opinion is this isnt worth more than mp 49 legs or berk.

but like i said before keep trying to trade it if someone wants it bad enough they will give you

a good offer.

If you hold out long enough someone is going to buy it, with that being said if you were to be offered a mp49 piece or above I wouldn't dismiss it right away.