Sign in to follow this  
Guerrero

Cross Town Chat In Church

I think it would be fun and useful to have an area where we can chat with elvs (if u r ares) on our main characters.. and only red chat from each town would be visible in this area.. (church is appropriate or command hall).

This would help people set up trades without having to log in a spy/trader char.

Secondly, maybe the blue ares chat from elvine town can be seen in Church aswell.. Only in church. Therefore during raid days, u go into church and speak with ares who are raiding in elvine.. and u can get some information from them.

not a good idea. use trade chars please. isnt hard to waste 10secs to log out and 5secs to reconnect into another char. i dont see the purpose or the benefit it gives. just our main chars thats all.

not a good idea. use trade chars please. isnt hard to waste 10secs to log out and 5secs to reconnect into another char. i dont see the purpose or the benefit it gives. just our main chars thats all.

lol if u dont like the idea leave your argument, but dont say just NO...-.-

As I said before, I dislike this idea.

If anything, if you're going to disable red chat, and have it enabled anywhere, it should be enabled on BI only, which is a non-ek zone, a trade zone that both towns can access.

Even then though, I'm not sure if I want red global disabled. But I don't like this church idea tbh, I'd prefer it implemented differently if it was implemented.

I think it is a good idea. It would be very convenient when trying to find someone to trade with or pvp. There is always the option for those who don't like it to talk in blue all the time then. Not to mention I would love to see the Church actually having a purpose other than mass food games. As fas as the blue chat thing mentioned goes I also agree with this because I think it will help encourage more pvp and teamwork like for those in the smaller guilds gettting raped while trying to raid can invite more people. I would seriously like to hear why this is a bad idea. I think it is much more lazy to refuse to use the ~ than to log another character.

lol if u dont like the idea leave your argument, but dont say just NO...-.-

NO bad idea