Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Solution To Loggers

Its quite annoying to be fighting an aresden (elvs in case of ares) and chasing it for long time, and we you know you are about to kill him because hes running out of pots for example, and he logs out in your face...

Or just, chasing it and logging out..

Its a situation that makes me sick! (and most of players would agree..)

So i was thinking, during the logout countdown the players has to avoid being hitted (this arleady exists) but also he has to stand still and if he makes a step, the countdown is canceled.

So in any kind of fight it would be almost impossible to logout.

In case your hunting, you just invi a log out without any problem.

In case the players has to log out for an emergency...well i would like to think that in an emergency giving out ek and zem wouldn't bee so important...

What do you think ppl?

(im srry for my english if someone finds hard to understand the thread xD)

Its pretty clear. And its a good idea.

Noone is forced to fight. Then they have the recall or logout Option.

And actually recalling is easyer than logging out. So why they abuse logging out...

They save the location.

And this is also funny for ppl that likes to wait...and chase...but that have no sence since the server is high exp and we all have 47654767 chars each. Or use Spy.

So seems "Countdown cancel on move" is a very fair Idea.

And in Addition, i would like to add "Countdown cancel on move" to the force Logout proccess Also.

Lets wait the coders talk.

Its quite annoying to be fighting an aresden (elvs in case of ares) and chasing it for long time, and we you know you are about to kill him because hes running out of pots for example, and he logs out in your face...

Or just, chasing it and logging out..

Its a situation that makes me sick! (and most of players would agree..)

So i was thinking, during the logout countdown the players has to avoid being hitted (this arleady exists) but also he has to stand still and if he makes a step, the countdown is canceled.

So in any kind of fight it would be almost impossible to logout.

In case your hunting, you just invi a log out without any problem.

In case the players has to log out for an emergency...well i would like to think that in an emergency giving out ek and zem wouldn't bee so important...

What do you think ppl?

(im srry for my english if someone finds hard to understand the thread xD)

Its pretty clear. And its a good idea.

Noone is forced to fight. Then they have the recall or logout Option.

And actually recalling is easyer than logging out. So why they abuse logging out...

They save the location.

And this is also funny for ppl that likes to wait...and chase...but that have no sence since the server is high exp and we all have 47654767 chars each. Or use Spy.

So seems "Countdown cancel on move" is a very fair Idea.

And in Addition, i would like to add "Countdown cancel on move" to the force Logout proccess Also.

Lets wait the coders talk.

actually, i'd rather countdown cancel on being hit on force log outs, most time ppl force they are being mas hited/boxed, and if sum1 breaks into your acc, its way easier for him to keep moving to avoid being leaving ur acc than keep taking hits